🍋Female Lycanroc (Midday Form) X Male Reader

Years have passed since that incident in middle school. But (Y/N) never seen Duke and Nathan, probably for the better. After graduating high school,
(Y/N) and trained Jane to be a guard dog and she evolved into Lycanroc. He even makes mods for Stardew Valley, which modding become his favorite hobby. He go to coffee shops with his laptop and do his some of his modding there, which earned him an audience that likes his hobby. But today, he'll meet a familiar person from his past. (Y/N) awake to Jane's snoring, which he pushed her off of him and get out of bed. Looking out the window, he takes in the morning sun.

(Y/N): What a beautiful morning.

Jane wakes up and went to (Y/N). He pets her and she rest her head on his lap.

(Y/N): In the mood for a morning jog?

Jane's ears perk up and her tail quickly wags.

(Y/N): Heheheh, I'll take that as a yes.

They leave the room and go to the bathroom. (Y/N) washed his face and brushed Jane's fur. Then, get some clothes from the room and went to the kitchen. (Y/N) poured a fresh bowl of Pokemon kibble for Jane and he eats a apple and drink water. He grabbed the leash and hooked it to Jane's collar. Doing a few stretches, they leave out their apartment and went downstairs to the sidewalk.

(Y/N): So, to the park and stop by at the coffee shop?

Jane: Lycanroc!

(Y/N): Sounds like plan, Jane.

They started their morning jog. They went to the park that's a bit far from their apartment. Soon, they stopped at the water fountains. (Y/N) pushed the button for Jane to get water first, then he gets himself some water to drink too. After that, they continue their jog, until they see a homeless person on a bench. He looks sad and (Y/N) stopped his jogging and sat down on the bench with the stranger.

(Y/N): Good morning. How are you doing?

???: ... Not well. But scraping by.

(Y/N): That's good to hear. You want to pet my Pokemon?

???: Sure, I need some positivity right now.

Jane walked up to the homeless person and when he showed his hand for her to sniff, she immediately recognize the smell and growled at him.

(Y/N): Jane, what's wrong?

???: Jane? I haven't heard that in years... Is that you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Duke?!

Duke: I know... I know. Been years since that fight and things happened to me. You look really different, without a black eye of course.

(Y/N): That and I grew a small beard.

Duke: Heh, not as great as mines. It's kinda dirty.

(Y/N): What have you been doing for these past years?

Duke: .....

Duke looks away from (Y/N), seemingly ashamed of what he been doing.

Duke: Stuff. Just stuff.

(Y/N): Ok, it's good to see. Despite everything, I hope you have a good day.

He gets up and they continue their jog.

Duke: Yeah, you too.

Once they finished their jog, they went to the coffee shop. Upon entering, the baristas greeted the two.

???: (Y/N) and Jane! Finally, we have customers!

(Y/N): Hey, Mei and Jaynie. Our usual.

Jaynie: Coming right up!