Female Petilil X Male Child Reader

(Pokemon requested by RushEIdklol)

The sun rises and it's shining rays of light, shined down onto an retirement home. The caretakers get everyone there ready for the day. Though some old folk resist and try go back to sleep, others gladly get up and embrace another beautiful day. And today is a special kind of day. Today is when their families actually remembered they exist and go visit them at the retirement home. One family in particular, came to see their grandmother.

???: Hi, we're to visit our grandma.

Front Desk Lady: Uh huh... Who are and who's your grandma?

(M/N): I'm (M/N), this is (D/N) and our son, (Y/N). We're seeing Grace.

Front Desk Lady: Go down the hallway and to your left, is the visiting room.

(D/N): Thank you.

Front Desk Lady: Whatever...

They go down the hallway and went to the visiting room. There, they saw Grandma Grace playing checkers by herself. When they went to her, she finally realized her family is here to see her.

Grandma Grace: Do my eyes deceive me? Is it my daughter and her husband and... Oh my Arceus! It's you! (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hi grandma.

She hugged her grandson and hugged her daughter.

(M/N): Hi mom, how's things?

Grandma Grace: Same old thing, nothing. But you three visiting, made it much better!

They get some chairs and sat with Grandma Grace and talked. After talking, (D/N) excused himself to go outside. Once he left, Grandma Grace frowned.

Grandma Grace: He's still smoking?

(M/N): Yeah, but he doesn't smoke around me and (Y/N).

Grandma Grace: That foolish man is going to kill himself with those cancer sticks.

(Y/N): Cancer sticks?

Grandma Grace: It's something I call them when I was your age.

(M/N): Welp, I better get back to work.

Grandma Grace: Just another minute.

(M/N): Oh I wish I can, but... My boss doesn't like it when I'm taking time off.

Grandma Grace: How about you go and leave (Y/N) with me. (D/N) isn't going anywhere and when it's time, he and (Y/N) can walk home.

(M/N): Y'know? That is a great idea.

She gets up and hugged (Y/N).

(M/N): Be nice to your grandma. See you at dinner.

(Y/N) wave bye as she left.

Grandma Grace: I've never noticed how much she works.

(Y/N): Almost all the time, whenever there's an opportunity.

Grandma Grace: That's my daughter, a workaholic. But at least she came to visit.

(Y/N): So... What do you do for fun?

Grandma Grace: Throwing my adult diapers at the caretakers.

(Y/N) is disgusted, but laughed.

Grandma Grace: I'm just kidding. Well... Soon I will. But, I take care of my flowers in my room.

(Y/N): Flowers? You're a florist?

Grandma Grace: Sure was. But I had to retire from the shop, getting old and can't keep up with the new generation of people.