Female Scorbunny X Male Soccer Player Reader

(Story requested by ZigZagManIzKool

???: Daniel, I don't love you anymore!

Daniel: But Margaret! Our children! They need a mother!

Margaret: Goodbye and good luck!

Daniel: I wish you luck on your horrible business!

???: Oh dang, dude! Don't do let her go!

???: (Y/N)? You in here?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah dad!

He quickly changed the drama channel to the sports channel. (Y/N)'s dad came in.

(D/N): Ah, you watching the game? Good. Just letting you know we're not going to the soccer game, due to it raining.

(Y/N): Ye- Oh no.

(D/N): I know, but that doesn't mean you can't train, in the rain! Go get your cleats!

(Y/N): .... But it's raining-

(D/N): Go get your cleats, NOW!

(Y/N) quickly get up and goes to his room. He grabbed the cleats and puts them. He sighed and leave the room and go back to the living room.

(D/N): Good, you got them on. Let's go.

They leave and get in the car. As (D/N) drive, (Y/N) looked out the window and watched the rain fall. They made it to the soccer field parking lot and get out. (D/N) had an umbrella and didn't even bother to share it with his son, (Y/N). Entering the field, (Y/N) gets a soccer ball that's under the bleachers and used it to practice. As he kicked the ball around, practicing his shots, (D/N) stared at him in a disappointing manner.

(D/N): Is that all you got? Faster!

(Y/N) goes faster, doing both offense and defense. Later, he tripped over a rock and scrape his left knee.

(Y/N): Dad! Can we please go home?

(D/N): .....

(Y/N): Please!

(D/N): I didn't raise a loser. Here.

He tossed the key to him, but he didn't catch it.

(D/N): A walk home in the rain should teach you to be a better player.

He goes in the car and drive away.

(Y/N): Asshole...

He gets up and slowly go towards the key and grabbed it. Before leaving, he looked back at the soccer and had anger building up in him, but it quickly goes away and he walked back home. As he walked back to home, he was getting tired of the rain and needed to find a shelter to be in until it stops. Luckily, he found a large tree he can rest under. He goes it and sighed in relief.

(Y/N): Once it's done, I'm going to make me a sandwich and go back to watching that drama show. Love me, not him!

After he said that to himself, he heard something behind the tree and it made it jump.

(Y/N): Who's there?

He goes to the other side and a Pokemon. It got scared and it backed away.

(Y/N): Hey, hey. Take it easy, I'm not going to hurt you.

He looks at the Pokemon's leg and it had a scratch on it.

(Y/N): You got hurt. Just like me.

He showed the scrape on his knee. It looked at the scrape and it looks at him.