Female Croconaw X Male Florida Teen Reader

5 years later....

A teenage (Y/N) and his Pokemon, was raised by the party people. Teaching them the ways of not double dipping and how to dance. During that, Gabriel have been trying to crack into the USB drive. All kinds of horrible data about the experiments he was involved with. One day, he finally got the info he/(Y/N) needed to find (D/N). Gabriel goes to find (Y/N) and Pizza. They're at a yard, both of them practicing their attacks.

Gabriel: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Ah! Gabriel, did you get info or here to invite to party again?

Gabriel: No party, just info. I finally pin point where he is!

(Y/N) almost dropped his bat as ran to Gabriel.

(Y/N): Show me. Now.

They go to his room and on the computer is a address to a part of Florida.

Gabriel: It's a long journey. But if we go now, we'll catch him!

(Y/N): Before we go... How do you and Professor Andrew know my dad?

Gabriel sat down on a beanbag, lifting up his glasses and rubbed his eyes. He looks at the floor and back to (Y/N).

Gabriel: We we're a team of scientist. Worked on many projects, the ones that can benefit Florida. But... HE, wanted more than a safe place for us. He wanted power, so he created a drug that's similar to meth. He tricked me and Andrew into it. The drug changes people and Pokemon, making them... Unrecognizable.

(Y/N): Why he wanted power? He's a scientist!

Gabriel: Kid... Not every person, have a reason what they do. The drug.... It changes people!

(Y/N): Like what happened to your siblings.

Gabriel: Those two didn't deserve it! I regret helping that monster, I should've turned him in to the authorities.

(Y/N): But you didn't... You were-

Gabriel: A coward.

(Y/N): Scared. You were scared what he can do, if you didn't listen.

Gabriel: I'm so sorry (Y/N). This is why I started a group of people and Pokemon, to party. I taught them peace and limbo. But my demons came back.

(Y/N): We'll stop him, together!

Gabriel: We wi-

Then suddenly, a scream coming from one of the rooms. They and a few party people investigate the scream.

Party Person: M-M-M...

Gabriel: What's wrong? Are you ok?

Party Person: Mutant!

She was pointing at the wall and mutant revealed itself. It was cloaked in a invisible field, then it swiped the person up and tear her in half. Everyone quickly leave and shut the door. The mutant banged on the door, until it broke through.

Gabriel: Warn everyone! Get them out quickly!

(Y/N) was about to fight it but Gabriel grabbed him and moved him out of the way in time, the mutant used it tongue and shot acid.

(Y/N): What are you doing!?

Gabriel: You can't take on a mutant, (Y/N).

Both of them go back to Gabriel's room and he go through his belongings. Then more mutant go in the building, killing the party people left and right.

(Y/N): I forgot about Pizza!

He ran out the room before Gabriel can stop him. (Y/N) run through the chaos that's happening around him. He made it outside and saw a mutant with a huge cleaver was about to strike down Pizza and Louise.