🍋 Female Espeon X Male Unlucky Reader

A door was kicked open and a bodyguard threw out a man.

Bodyguard: And stay out!

???: My cards are legit, I swear!

Then some cards fall out of his pocket and they was painted.

Bodyguard: Like I said, (Y/N). STAY OUT!

He slammed the door closed and (Y/N) gets up from the ground. Walking away shamefully from the building, (Y/N) goes to his apartment, only to find a eviction notice on the door from his landlord. He tore it off the door and goes inside. The place didn't have any furniture and inside the fridge was only a single piece of bread. Then his phone ring and he answered.

(Y/N): Hello?

GF: Sorry to tell you this, but we're breaking up.

(Y/N): Why?!

GF: You're just too poor for me. Besides, I already found a guy who actually has money. Goodbye peasant~

(Y/N): Wait-

She already hanged up then another call came in.

(Y/N): What...

Phone Company: Since you haven't paid your phone bill for the last few months, we are shutting down your mobile service. Have a nice day.

(Y/N): Go fuck yourself!

He sat down on the floor and weigh his options.

(Y/N): Either I literally sell the clothes off my back and gamble the Pokedollars or live out the rest of my life as a hobo.

He gets up and remembered the place where he can sell of his clothing for money. Then he left the apartment, (Y/N) didn't see a crack on the floor and once he tripped from it and fall down the stairs. His right hand broke during the fall, the pain convinced him that he's probably the unluckiest person alive. As he was walking down the street while holding his broken hand, a black van was speeding through the street and hit some cars in it's path. (Y/N) was about to cross the street but on the corner of his eyes, he sees the van heading straight towards him and jumped back and the van crashed into a laundromat. The back doors flung open and some Pokemon escaped. (Y/N) went to check out the crashed van and see if he can salvage anything worth money. Instead, (Y/N) finds a Pokemon in a cage. It looked injured and it was trying to move. Then the Pokemon looks at (Y/N) and suddenly he hears a voice.

???: Free me. Please.

(Y/N): W-Who said that?!

He looked around and no one else was there, just him and the Pokemon in the cage.

Espeon: I did. The Espeon in front of you.

(Y/N): This is weird, how are you communicating with me?

Espeon: Look, there's no time, go get the key from the front, and get me out!

(Y/N) goes to the front of the van and two guys has already died upon impact. (Y/N) was going through their pockets, he sees their weird outfits with a huge red R on the middle. Must be a company or something, he thought. When he got the key, there was a gas leak and fearing for the worst, he quickly goes back to the Espeon and used the key to unlock the cage.

Espeon: Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up!

(Y/N): I am, damnit!

The cage finally got unlocked and (Y/N) picks up the Pokemon and quickly get away from the van. The van's battery sparked the gas leak, causing it to catch fire.

Espeon: Take cover behind that!

(Y/N): The car?

They take cover on the side of the car and then the van exploded. The loud boom shook (Y/N) and Espeon, all (Y/N) can hear is the constant ringing in his ears. He gets up and see the van has exploded, he picks up the Espeon and leave the area before cops show up. (Y/N) took her back to his apartment and locked the door and shut all the blinds in the windows. When everything is covered, Espeon spoke to him.