🍋✨ Female Medicham X Male Karate Student Reader

9 Years later, (Y/N) was punching and kicking a punching bag in his room. He finished off by doing quick repeated punches and did a quick uppercut. Now exhausted, (Y/N) left his room and go to the kitchen to get some water. When he entered, he grabbed a cup from the cabinet and went to the sink. He was about to turn on the water, but before touching the faucet, (Y/N) duck out of the way from a kick. Putting the cup down and fighting back the attacker with a few jabs. The attacker dodged them and sweep (Y/N)'s legs, making him fall to the floor.

(Y/N): Ow! Damnit, Ren!

Ren giggled and offered a hand to help him up.

Ren: Don't you wish I was little?

(Y/N): You're evolve form makes it harder for me to keep up.

He grabbed her hand and gets up.

Ren: Master Wang wants you to train hard though.

(Y/N): To the point of exhaustion?

He gets the cup from the floor and turned on the sink to fill the cup with water.

Ren: Probably. When your done, let's head over to the Dojo.

(Y/N) finished drinking and puts the cup in the sink. He and Ren went outside and get the bike that's leaning on the wall near the front door.

Ren: Didn't your mom told you to put the bike in the garage?

(Y/N): She's not here to nag me about it, so it's fine.

Ren rolled her eyes. (Y/N) pulled out Ren's PokeBall.

(Y/N): Medicham! Return!

Ren gets teleported to the PokeBall. Before getting on the bike, (Y/N) closed and locked the door to the house. Getting on the bike, he rides to the Dojo. During the ride, (Y/N) stopped at a convenience store and get a Rare Candy and a energy drink. Continuing until he made it to the Dojo. Upon opening the front doors, Master Wang wasn't there to greet with a broom. Instead, (Y/N) hears some snoring coming from the back of the Dojo. He went there and opened the unlocked door, finding Master Wang asleep on a chair. He was watching some... "Movies" on the TV. (Y/N) closed the door loudly to wake up the old man.

Master Wang: I paid my taxes, I swear! Oh it's you... Don't tell the IRS or FBI I haven't paid my taxes in 40 years.

(Y/N): I don't care about that! I'm here to train!

Master Wang: Hmmm... Very well! After this scene.

TV: What are you doing back there, step bro~

(Y/N): Let's train now!

Master Wang: Impatient brat... Fine!

He turned off the TV and gets up, stretching and almost breaking his hips. They go to the center of the Dojo and (Y/N) let out Ren from her PokeBall. They bow and begin the training. A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door. Master Wang went to answer and before opening, he grabbed a spear labeled; "IRS". Master Wang opened the door, but kept the spear hidden behind the door.

Master Wang: What do you want?

???: Kenji Wang, I assume?

Master Wang: Who's asking?!

Shawn: I'm Shawn, I've heard your Dojo is back opened and I want to host a competition here.

Master Wang: Really? Are you with the IRS?

Shawn: Um.. No?

Master Wang threw the spear away, but it landed and pinned (Y/N)'s energy drink.