Female Dusclops X Male Semi-Popular Reader

Several Years later, (Y/N) is a teen in highschool. After the events that transpired, he is raised by his aunt and still thinks about his mom some time to time. As a coping mechanism, he goes back to trying to be popular. He has two friends, a ghost Pokemon friend and a goth girl named Vicky. Those two fell in love with each other and it kinda made (Y/N) a bit happy to have someone love him. Speaking of...

Vicky: Hurry up! You'll miss it!

(Y/N): I'm hurrying as fast as I can! Phew! This hill is too big!

Once he and Vicky made it to the top of the hill, they get a good look of the town. Especially a building about to get torn down by a demolition crew.

Vicky: It's going to happen at any second!

(Y/N): Yay, watching a building get destroyed.

The demolition crew set off the explosives and the whole building comes apart and fall to the ground. Vicky clapped and cheered.

Vicky: Hell yeah! That is what I'm talking about!

(Y/N): So you dragged me out of my room to watch a building get blown up?

Vicky: Isn't that the most coolest thing ever?

(Y/N): I mean.... Not really.

Vicky: Better than dancing to shitty music.

(Y/N): It's not that shitty! ..... I think.

Vicky: Sure, not like that is helping you.

(Y/N): I lost a few pounds from dancing. Great exercise!

He lift up his shirt and showed her his body.

Vicky: I can tell~

She lightly twist his nipples.

(Y/N): Ow!

He quickly pulled the shirt back down as Vicky laughed.

Vicky: Y'know? The killer is still out there.

(Y/N): I know. Police kept finding more people and Pokemon bodies without their teeth.

Vicky: It's honestly gross.

(Y/N): Yeah.

Vicky: Hey, let's uh.. Head back.

(Y/N): Back down the hill.

Vicky: Hope I don't push you.

(Y/N): Hey! Not cool!

Vicky chuckled before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. They went down the hill and then, back to the town streets. (Y/N) walked Vicky to her house and they shared a few words before (Y/N) left and went to his house. Arriving at the front door, he used his keys to unlock the door. Going inside and closing the door behind him, he sees his aunt passed out drunk on the living room floor. He rolled his eyes and went to his room, where someone was waiting for him. Grabbing the book on the floor, he looked up and saw a big ghost Pokemon in front of him.

Dusclops: Dusclops.

The Duskull evolved into a Dusclops, thanks to Vicky for training her.

(Y/N): I know, I know.. Me and Vicky did take longer than we should.

Dusclops: Clops?

(Y/N): No! We didn't do anything else. We're not in that step yet.

Dusclops just looked at him with disappointment. (Y/N) sat down at his bed and began reading to the ghost Pokemon... Until he fell asleep. Dusclops takes the book and begin to try and read. This went on until dawn and the sun rose up. Then, (Y/N)'s alarm went off, waking him up. He took a shower and changed his clothes, brushed his teeth and grabbed his backpack for school. Leaving through the front door and locking it, (Y/N) walked all the way to the bus stop, where Vicky is waiting.