🍋Female Gardevoir X Male Royal Adult Reader

Years after the events that unfolded. (Y/N) and Diantha agree to move out of their family homes and live in their own home. They combined their money to get their own mansion built. Just like their parents, they even have servants, but they treated them with respect. Though the families have hired people to watch them from a distance. After becoming the champion of the Kalos Region, Diantha tries to makes time for her boyfriend and sometimes family. But her main current focus is the acting jobs. Diantha leaves the theater after it finished and waiting for her is (Y/N) in a car. He opened the door and she gets in.

Diantha: Thank you for picking me up from the back.

(Y/N): No worries, I've loved the way you sing.

Diantha: Aww (Y/N)~ let's head home.

He drove them away from the theater and there were fans waiting in front to get pictures and autographs from Diantha.

(Y/N): Good thing you don't have to deal them right now.

Diantha: Yeah, I don't want to deal with fans. I just wanted to go home and sleep.

(Y/N): What about our dinner?

Diantha: You'll figure it out...

She yawned. They soon arrived at the gate of their mansion and gets let in by the guards. Driving to the front of the mansion, their servants opened the car doors for them and they get out. As they entered, their coats and footwear was taken and gave them comfortable slippers to walk around.

Diantha: Well my love, I'll see you in the morning.

(Y/N): Of course, you have a good night. I'll be in my study if you need anything.

Diantha: I'll be asleep! The only thing I need is you to hold me close to you.

They kissed and go their separate directions. Diantha walked upstairs and walked through the hallway, until she came across her Pokemon walking while holding a stack of books.

Diantha: Gardevoir.

Gardevoir: Hello master.

Diantha: I'm heading to bed.

Gardevoir: And (Y/N) is in his study?

Diantha nodded and goes to her and (Y/N)'s room. Gardevoir quickly heads downstairs and to (Y/N)'s private study room. She knocked on the door and goes in.

(Y/N): Hello Gardevoir, did you find the books I requested?

Gardevoir: Yes of course, (Y/N).

She brings the books to the table and he gets one of them and opened it. He reads for a few minutes before closing the book.

(Y/N): Many thanks for your help.

Gardevoir: Anything for you, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Anything?

Gardevoir: Yes. Anything.

He walked to her and placed his hand on her face, she leaned on it and rubbed his arm.

Gardevoir: But you got to do your homework first~

(Y/N): It is not homework! It is research for my business. After all, I can't rely on Diantha's business all the time. I have to improve and expand.

Gardevoir: It's still homework.

She giggles and he takes his hand of her face. (Y/N) sit back down to his desk and read for a while. Gardevoir stick around, looking at the pictures of their vacations, family. But there's a display case that has a collar inside.

(Y/N): I know your looking at it.

Gardevoir: S-Sorry..

(Y/N): Don't be sorry. You're not the one who pulled the damn trigger on him.