Female Rockruff X Male Bullied Middle School Student Reader

Teacher: Good morning everyone, today, we have a new student. Please give a warm welcome to....

The door opened and it was the new student.

Teacher: Duke!

Duke just stared at everyone, creating some tension in the room.

Teacher: Why don't you go take the empty seat next to.... (Y/N)!

The teacher pointed and Duke went to the seat. As the teacher continue the lesson, Duke looked at (Y/N). He was listening to the lesson, but Duke poked him to get his attention.

(Y/N): Uh.. Can I help you?

Duke: I was expelled from another school.

(Y/N): .... Ok?

Duke: Wanna know why?

(Y/N): Not reall-

Duke: Because I almost killed a kid with my fist.

(Y/N) wasn't sure if he was joking or he was actually being serious and is threatening him. When the bell rings, (Y/N) collected his stuff and as he's leaving, he felt something kick his foot, causing him to trip. He hears Duke chuckling as he's leaving the classroom. (Y/N) got up and brushed it off. Later that day, school ends, and he gets his bike that's in a nearby bush. Putting on his helmet, he pedals his way to his house. Once he got there, (Y/N) parked the bike in the garage, where his dad is listening to old rock music. He lowered the volume to speak to his son.

(D/N): Sup, kiddo. How's school?

(Y/N): Not much, besides being tripped by the new student in my math class.

(D/N): Eh, I'm sure it was an accident. Oh! Tell your mom, to add Raze berries to the shopping list?

(Y/N): Making a sauce?

(D/N): We are, because we're having a guest coming tomorrow. And I know how much he likes the spicy Raze sauce.

(Y/N): Wait... Is grandpa coming over?

(D/N): Ding Ding Ding! You got it right!

(Y/N): I can't wait to see him!

(Y/N) goes inside the house, upon closing the door, he is meet by small dog Pokemon.

???: Rockruff! Rockruff!

The Rockruff excitedly wag her tail. (Y/N) went on his knees to greet the excited pokémon.

(Y/N): Hey Jane! Did you miss me?

Jane proceeded to lick his face and rub her rocks on her neck on his chest. (Y/N) is somewhat used to the rough rubbing rocks, but prefers not to get scratched up by the rocks. He gets up and he goes to the living room, with Jane following behind. In the living room, his mom is watching TV, her favorite sports team is playing and she yells at the TV.

(M/N): C'mon! Are you blind?! The ball was right there! You fucking dumbass!

(Y/N): Uh mom?

(M/N) lowered the volume.

(M/N): Sorry, I didn't notice you came in. How's school?

(Y/N): Pretty ok, I guess. Dad wants you to add Raze berries to the list.

(M/N): Oh yeah, his dad is coming over. I'll add it... After the break, ok?

(Y/N) goes to the kitchen and get himself a after school snack. A bag of pretzels, an apple, and cup of lemonade. He even gave Jane, a doggy treat. (Y/N) takes his snacks to his room, put them on his desk and turned on his computer. Watching YouTube and eating his snacks until dinner is ready. Later, at the dinner table, (Y/N) and (D/N) eat their dinner while (M/N) watched sports in the living room. She's eating her dinner, but can't miss a moment of the game.