Female Ekans X Male Neglected Reader

(Character requested by Raccoongod65)

???: OW!

???: Quit being a baby, we're almost there.

???: Taking that path wasn't the best idea you've ever had, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Not like you had the best ideas either.

???: .... Fair enough. Are we there yet?

(Y/N): Yeah, I can see your apartment.

???: OW!! You're making it worse!

(Y/N): This will be nothing when they put some alcohol on the wound.

???: ... Can we just... Ah! Clean it and bandage it and call it a day?

(Y/N): It'll get infected if it doesn't get cleaned with alcohol and the doctor might remove your leg

???: (Y/N)!

(Y/N) laughed and get a on his arm punched from his friend he's helping. They reached the apartment building and walked up the stairs to the apartment and knocked on the door. Then a woman came to the door and opened the door for the two boys.

???: How he got hurt this time?

(Y/N): Nasty scrape from a fall.

???: We went bike riding and heard the ice cream truck and (Y/N) thought it would be a great idea we take a dangerous route to catch up to the truck.

(Y/N): One thing lead to another...

???: And he fell?

(Y/N): Yes.

???: Well thank you for bringing my accident prone son back in one piece.

(Y/N): No problem, Madeline. I did my best.

Madeline: C'mon Hank, we gotta wash it up before I put a bandage on it.

Hank: YOU LIED TO ME!

(Y/N) pretend to be innocent and Hank just wants to punch his face. After getting his wound cleaned and bandaged, the two went back out to get their bikes back.

(Y/N): Shouldn't be far now.

Hank: As long my Pokemon doesn't wonder away, the bikes shouldn't be messed with.

The two got back to the spot where the bikes are left and sure enough, they're still there but no sign of Hank's Pokemon. Hank called out for his Pokemon, but nothing happened.

(Y/N): Probably she got hungry and looked for food.

Hank: Not the first time she's done that.

(Y/N): If I had a Rattata, she'll be wrapped around me, begging for it-

Hank: Wait, I hear something.

They creep up by a tree and saw Hank's Pokemon being harassed by three people.

(Y/N): Great... It's those guys.

Hank: And they're hitting her with sticks!

Hank came out of cover to confront them.

(Y/N): Hank! Damn it!

(Y/N) came out, but got in front of Hank to protect him.

???: Look who's here, boys!

???: Yo Ronny? Didn't you say they'll be here for their snake?

Ronny: Sure enough!

He hit the Pokemon again and it angered Hank.