(✨) 4 Female Pumpkaboos X Male Gardener Reader

Down in the depths of hell, the legendary Pokemon Giratina, sits in it's throne. It calls upon 4 souls from the pit. All 4 came and bowed down to their lord.

Giratina: Do you know why I called you 4?

???: To serve you.

Giratina: Good, for so long I've wanted to return to earth and form it to what I wanted. A world where there is chaos and death!

???: What do we do?

Giratina: Find me a human body, sacrifice his or her blood. Then I shall walk the earth without Arceus knowing.

???: Yes Giratina! Anything for you!

Giratina: But don't take long, you 4 have until the end of October to bring me a body. NOW GO!

It shouted at the 4, the 4 souls rise to the surface world to do what Giratina said. In order to be in the surface, they must need temporary bodies to keep their souls in. However, they didn't get the right Bodies they need when they got there.

???: Alright, we made it. Everyone here?

???: I think so.. my new body is weird.

???: Yeah same here!

???: Damn it! We didn't get a good body for ourselves.

???: So what are we?

???: Pumpkaboos.

???: Let's do a head count and make sure everyone is here. Anna?

Anna: Here!

???: Hazel?

Hazel: Here, I guess.

Anna: So where's Purple?

???: Eh, we don't need her-

Purple: Hey guys look!

They turned around and was blinded by a sparkling flash.

Purple: I'm a shiny Pokemon!

Anna&Hazel: LUCKY!

Purple: Look Scarlett! Look!

Scarlett: Yes I see it! Now shut up!

Purple: Oh.. ok, sorry.

Scarlett: Now that's out of the way, let's find us a human and sacrifice him or her to Giratina.

The 4 floats through the woods, until they find themselves at a small house.

Scarlett: Perfect! Now let's see who's in there.

They floated to a window and see a single human inside. That human was (Y/N). He was preparing to his garden and looking for his hat.

(Y/N): Now where did I put it?

Anna: Should we get this one?

Scarlett: No, he's too weak.

Hazel: Giratina didn't say who could it be anyway.

Scarlett: I don't care, I'm in charge and you 3 listen to me!

Hazel: You mean 2 right?

Scarlett: Wait what?

She noticed Purple wasn't there with them. They look back into the window and see Purple grabbing the hat for the human.

(Y/N): Oh hey! My hat. Thank yo- oh! A Pumpkaboo! A shiny one too.

He picked up the pumpkin Pokemon.

(Y/N): So how did you get inside?

Purple: Pumpka!