Female Hattrem X Male Trainer Reader

As sounds of punches and bones breaking, Shyguy and his Pokemon can only watch in horror as Hattrem beats (Y/N) to the ground. After making sure he isn't dead, she patted his head and went to go play with the other Pokemon. Shyguy walked over to (Y/N) and see how bad the beating was.

Shyguy: (Y/N)? You alright?

(Y/N): Do.. I look.. alright!?

Shyguy: Well...

This what (Y/N) looks like after Hattrem went JOJO on him;

Shyguy: A Band-Aid might work.

(Y/N) was picked up by Lopunny.

Shyguy: Once we're done healing you, try being an emotionless trainer. If that doesn't work, invest in life insurance.

(Y/N): Why?

Shyguy: That Pokemon is gonna kill you.

Lopunny: Lo Lo!

Shyguy: Even Lopunny agrees.

After getting treatment and a painful process of snapping bones back in their places. (Y/N) was able to walk again, he made sure to keep his emotions in neutral in case it happens again. He and Shyguy packed up their camping gear and returned the Pokemon back in their pokeballs.

(Y/N): Well Shyguy, you're an odd fellow but I must say, you cooked a good curry.

(Y/N) walked away but hears Shyguy tripped over a rock.

Shyguy: DANM!

(Y/N) looks back and Shyguy reassured him with a thumbs up. (Y/N) continue his journey, while Shyguy is about to get mauled by a wild Obstagoon. When (Y/N) made it across the bridge, he spotted a fisher woman looking over the edge. Talking to the woman, she offered him an item she fished up, calling it a "brilliant find". She wants 500 Watts, (Y/N) has 21,500 Watts so it's probably worth it. Giving her the Watts she hands him the "brilliant find" it was a Pearl String. It had a smell to it and it's still wet. Before he can question about the item, she already left. With nothing else to do in the Wild Area, he goes back to his journey. During the journal, (Y/N) tried to sell the Pearl String but no one wants to buy it. Confused, he put away the item and finds a Everstone in the bag. He never wanted to use it but sense he wants to evolve every Pokemon. But there is an exception for Hattrem, who knows what she's going to evolve to? It's for the best to give her the stone and only use her in battle if necessary. For a whole week, (Y/N) trained his Pokemon then battled the fire gym and somehow beaten the ghost gym as well. Him and his Pokemon needed a break from the training and battling, so he goes to the one place that he calls home. Postwick, where his adventure started. Calling a flying taxi, (Y/N) arrived at his front door to his home. Knocking on the door, his mom came out.

(M/N): (Y/N)!

She hugged him and let him inside.

(Y/N): I'm just here to check on you mum.

(M/N): Well I was making lunch and you and your Pokemon can join if you want.

(Y/N) let out his Pokemon, they all had lunch together and everyone felt energize from the meal. Then (M/N) talked about how she watches and even attend the gym battles (Y/N) was in. Even saying how proud she was that he's the fire and ghost gym badges. (Y/N) scratch the back of his head in embarrassment from the compliments (M/N) was giving. (Y/N) then goes to his room for quick nap but Hattrem already was on his bed.

Hattrem: This is comfortable. I want sleep in it.

(Y/N): We can both share! It'll be like me and Munchlax did before.

Hattrem: You and me sleep together? Ha! You can sleep on the floor.

(Y/N): It's my room, you can't make the rules.