🍋Female Lilligant X Male florist Reader

Years after the events that unfolded back at the retirement home, (M/N) sued the home and the workers there. She obviously won the case and gotten a lot of money from them. Afterwards, (M/N) bought a lot and build a flower shop in the name of her mother. Grace's Flower Bed. However, she can't run the business by herself, and (D/N) can't either because..... He smokes. So, when (Y/N) got older, he run the shop business for his mom. He and the other grass type Pokemon, are successful in the shop, gathered a lot of money from it. On a cloudy afternoon, (Y/N) just sold a flower bouquet to a couple and he goes on his lunch break. Going to the back, he see the Pokemon hard at work, but they need a break too.

(Y/N): Everyone! 20 minute lunch break!

The Pokemon stopped and went to the back of the store. It was gated garden with a tall fence, benches, fountains, and a play area for the Pokemon. But, in the middle, is a statue of Grandma Grace. Since they had a lot of money, they had built the statue in her honor. (Y/N) grabbed the bag of Pokemon kibble and poured everyone their food in bowls. He called everyone and they came and ate. (Y/N) gets his lunch bag from the fridge and ate outside with everyone.

(Y/N): This is nice. I hope you're smiling at me and the others, grandma.

He opened his bag and pulled out a sandwich. That's when one of the Pokemon went to him.

Lolly: Lilligant.

She pointed at her flower on her head. (Y/N) looked and see it was darkening and it's slowly drooping.

(Y/N): Lolly, are you ok?

She nodded but (Y/N) is a worried about her.

(Y/N): Tomorrow, I'm taking you to the Pokemoncenter to get checked. But I need someone to watch the store...

Then a Pansage came to him and waved his hands.

(Y/N): No Pansage. The last time I left you in charge, you gave away all the money in the register to random people in the street.

Pansage: Pan!

(Y/N): I get it, you want everyone to vw happy. I get that, but it's OUR money, and we shouldn't give it to people who don't need it.

After lunch break, they went back to work, until it was time to close the shop and go home. They take a bus and the Pokemon are on their best behavior and didn't bother anyone, who don't want to be bothered. Arriving at their stop, they walked a few more miles before reaching the house. (Y/N) unlock the door with his keys and he is meet with the smell of dinner.

(Y/N): Dad, we're home!

(D/N): In the kitchen!

He shouted and goes back to cooking. (Y/N) took off his coat and every Pokemon go in their playroom. But Lolly stick by (Y/N), as he's going to the kitchen.

(D/N): How's work?

(Y/N): Same thing, always making someone's day bright, with flowers!

(D/N): That's good.

(Y/N): Dad? Can I ask you a favor?

(D/N): That is?

(Y/N): Can you run the shop for a day? I need to take Lolly to the Pokemoncenter.

(D/N): Uhhhhhh....

(Y/N): It's easy, customers want flowers, you give them flowers. They give you money and-

(D/N): It's not that.... It's something else.

(Y/N): You can go a whole day without them. Right?

(D/N): I smoke a pack a day! I can't...