🍋 Females Zoroark, (Hisui) Zoroark X Male Experimented Reader

10 Years later....

Dr. Lawrence: This is, Dr. Lawrence. Making a recording that might be my last. For the past 10 years, the kids have grown up and they're able to defend themselves without our care. But even if they can fight back, Team Rocket will find a way to capture them and use them. I've been speaking to a Pokemon Breeder at a ranch, about moving the three to their new home. A private breeding farm! It sounded good, but there's a catch.... There's always a fu....... Ahem, excuse my sudden temper. She wants a million Pokedollars to let them be in their farm. A million!? That's ridiculous! But I did put that option to the side, not telling the other scientists until I have enough to send those three to the Pokemon ranch. This is Dr. Lawrence, signing off.

He turned off the recorder, putting it down on the desk. Dr. Lawrence gets up and get his jacket and went to turn off the lights in the lab. Exiting out of the facility, he gets in his car and sees a note on the passenger side of the car. He checked the back and around the parking lot, before picking it up and read it.

Dr. Lawrence: "Time is running out, Lawrence. This is your last chance." I doubt you'll follow through your threat, Giovanni.

He drives out of the facility area and the same man in black watched him leave, using binoculars. He goes back to his van, but felt the pain in his face and tried to feel it, but felt the bloody bandages instead.

David: ..........

David gets in the van and drive to his hideout. The next day, (Y/N) wakes up to find his sisters are sleeping on top of him, again. Carefully removing them off, he gets up and goes to a mirror. Looking at his face, hair and teeth. He held up his hand and see the nails are sharp, he remembered that Dr. Mary wants him to trim his nails, just in case he might accidentally cut the other scientists. Grabbing a nail clipper, he clipped his nails until they're less sharp. He puts the nail clipper down and put on his clothes, but the noise of the zipper woke up one of his sisters.

Light: Zoroark?

(Y/N): A good morning to you too, little sister

Light goes to (Y/N) and nuzzles him.

Light: I have a good feeling, that today is going to be a good day for us.

(Y/N): I agree, but let's not wake Dark. Then it'll be a really good day for us.

Dark stood up and rubbed her eye.

Dark: Hey! I heard that...