Female Riolu X Male Young Samurai Warrior Reader

(Character requested by AlvaroHazard7 Wildfuel552 livedenight2nite )

Deep within the forest, is a village. People and Pokemon, living together and helping each other out. But not only that, there is a academy for training young boys to be samurai warriors. A very useful training to defend the land and it's people. However, one boy stuck out with the rest. Instead of training, he wants to read and become a banker, something his father is against. While sitting on a tree stump, book in hand and eating some berries. The boy is calmed by mother nature's sounds. Unknowingly to him, someone is sneaking up behind him. Before he knew it, he had a rock to his neck.

???: Sliced! You're dead!

The boy panicked, but quickly recognized the voice.

???: Not funny! That scared me..

The person take the rock away and threw it at a random direction.

???: It's always funny to mess with the village scaredy Skitty!

???: Don't you have to move in a little while? Why aren't you helping your father move his things?

???: Because he wants me to say goodbye to my best friend. You (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Don't you have two best friends?

As he said that, a Pokemon from the trees jumped down and ran towards (Y/N). He didn't have a chance to react and the Pokemon jumped on him, knocking him off the tree stump and onto the ground.

???: Riolu!

???: You really need to use your eyes.

(Y/N): Well Kinari, get your Pokemon off of me!

Both Kinari and the Pokemon giggled.

Kinari: Ok, Hitomi.. We had our fun.

Hitomi: Riolu.

The Pokemon gets off of (Y/N) and he gets up.

(Y/N): I'm glad you and her are leaving.

Kinari: Don't say that, you'll miss us.

(Y/N): I won't... Now I need to go back to my reading-

???: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Oh no.... My father.

Kinari: Guess someone's in big trouble~

(Y/N) ran to his father and he had his arms crossed, something he knew something's wrong.

(Y/N): Yes father?

(D/N): I thought I told you to study.

(Y/N): I am.... But I-

(D/N): I don't want my son to be some banker nobody. I want him to be a warrior, fighting for his people.

(Y/N): I'd love too, but I'm not interested in that field. I'm not cut out for the task.

(D/N) gave a disappoint grunt.

(D/N): You will fight, but that's not why I called you here. Our neighbor, Mr. Nakayama wants us to help carry his boxes to his wagon.

(Y/N): Right now?

(D/N): Right now? Yes, boy!

(Y/N): Ok...

They went to their neighbor's house/workshop. The wagon is almost full, just need a few more boxes to be loaded in. Then, their neighbor comes out carrying one of the boxes.