🍋✨Female Mimikyu X Male Reader

The world wasn't ready. It happened, and no one expected it to occur. Mimikyu, the Pokemon that wears a disguise, so no one would see it's true form. However, a group gathered all the Mimikyus and hacked into everyone's devices. They showed everyone in the world who's using a device with a screen, are immediately saw the true form of the Pokemon. Unfortunately, everyone died horribly. Half the population are killed off from the group. Before the authorities got to them, they all killed themselves, but left a note. "Judgment day has come, humans and Pokemon will finally leave this mortal plain." People who haven't seen it, are advice from the government to destroy all their devices. Some people managed to get the original recording, and cause more death. FBI's greatest hackers has to go in the darkweb and shut it down, to prevent the recording from ever showing up again. There's been rumors of people hunting down the Pokemon. Trying to wipe it out. Government got in between and a small civil war broke out. At the end, only 2 Mimikyus remain. They're taken to a underground facility, where they'll be kept safe and hopefully encourage them to breed. The best and even the not so best scientists are keeping an eye on the two. They're also tasked to experiment on a way to see them, without dying. This is where our protagonist comes in. Being driven to the facility by armed guards.

Guard: Dr. (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Hmmm?

Guard: Wake up, we're almost there.

(Y/N) looked out the window and see a lot guards and Pokemon around the area, making sure those hunters doesn't get to the last two Mimikyus. The vehicle stops and the door opened. (Y/N) adjusted his glasses and takes his suitcase and gets out.

???: Dr. (Y/N) I presume?

(Y/N): Yes. I am.

Dr. Amy : Good, I'm Dr. Amy, head researcher.

They shake hands. Then, they're escorted to the underground entrance. (Y/N) gave the suitcase to the security and they pat him down, checking for weapons. He didn't have any and the suitcase is his research notes. They take an elevator down and soon, they're at the facility. When the elevator doors open, (Y/N) saw the facility. It greatly impressed him, Dr. Amy showed him around and even showed him the containment area, where the 2 Pokemon are held at. There's no windows, only speakers.

Dr. Amy: As you can see, you can't see. We don't want to risk more death and we made this area, so they'll won't wonder around facility.

(Y/N): Fascinating. Now, I would like to go to my room. I've had a long flight and car ride, I need the sleep.

Dr. Amy: Of course. I already showed you where you'll be. We'll see you in the staff meeting tomorrow.

(Y/N) waved bye and goes to his room. Entering, he turned the lights on and closed the door. He put his suitcase on a table and checked the dresser, which it has pajamas, and they're in his size. He taken off his regular clothes and puts them on. After that, he turned the lights off and went to sleep on his bed. His alarm went off and he turned it off. Getting up, he looked at the time; 7:40 A.M. He did his business and gets on the scientist uniform that's also in the dresser. Grabbing the suitcase, (Y/N) exit out the room and goes through the hallway. Passing by some security and janitors, trying to find something in the wall. (Y/N) made it to the staff meeting and he takes a seat. Though, only 3 people are there, soon all the scientist came in.

Dr. Amy: Good morning everyone, I have an announcement. Please welcome, Dr. (Y/N) to the team.

(Y/N) stood up and waved to everyone, some clapped while others don't care. He sits back down and the meeting continues.

Dr. Amy: Now to the objective. Figuring out how to see the true from of the Mimikyus. The world is depending on us, so let's not fail them! Now, please come up and get your assigned station.