🍋Female Darkrai X Male Emo Reader

(Story will contain the following; 69ing, domination, throat fucking)

Driving to a new home, a family of three are in the car, going to a beautiful quiet little town. The father was hopeful that his son and daughter get to enjoy the quiet lifestyle and don't need to live in the city.

???: Dad? Are we there yet?

(D/N): Not yet, Stacy.

Stacy: I can't wait to make new friends and take so many photos of the environment!

(D/N): Haha, that's my daughter. How about you (Y/N)?

Stacy take off (Y/N)'s headphones.

Stacy: Dad is talking to you!

(Y/N): AUGHH! What the hell, Stacy?!

(D/N): I was wondering what are you looking forward to when we get there?

(Y/N): .... I'll be still able to use my computer.

Stacy: That sounds lame. You're soooo lame!

(Y/N) put his headphones back on and continue listening to his music.

(D/N): While there, you should get a job too. I can't be the only one who brings home the Pokedollars!

(Y/N) turned his music louder to drown out his annoying family. An hour later, they make it to the town. (D/N) finds the address to their new house and found it, along with the moving company that's moving their stuff. He parked the car at the driveway and they get out of the car. (D/N) stretches and take in the new environment.

(D/N): What a long car ride, now we can see our new house and hopefully meet our neighbors!

(Y/N) looked at the houses and one of them has a person looking through it. They looked tired and possibly lost in their thoughts.

(Y/N): They look like crap.

(D/N): You can't judge them like that, besides they might've had a long day of work.

Then one of the movers and their Pokemon came to (D/N), holding a clipboard.

Mover: All of your furniture and boxes have been delivered inside the house. Just sign here for the confirmation, and probably give us a positive review on our website too?

Machamp: Machamp!

(D/N): I'll gladly leave a honest review.

As (D/N) takes the clipboard to sign some stuff, (Y/N) and Stacy went inside to see their new rooms.

Stacy: Oh great... My room is next to yours.

(Y/N): Why are you saying that?

Stacy: Because you're going to play those scary videos in the middle of night!

(Y/N) chuckle evilishly and pulled out his phone. He showed Stacy a cute cartoon character being crushed by some freeway debris.

(Y/N): Like this?

Stacy ran outside, horrified by what she saw.

Stacy: Dad! (Y/N) is being psycho again!

(D/N): Oh I'm sure he didn't mean to.

Mover: Thank you, (D/N). Have a nice day.

The movers and their Pokemon left and (D/N) happily go inside the house with Stacy.

(D/N): This is our new lives now! Let's go out and get take out for dinner!

(Y/N): I'm staying!

He yelled from his new room.