🍋✨ Female Pheromosa X Male Aether Foundation Scientist Reader

Aether Paradise, an island built up and controlled by the Aether Foundation. A place for study of Pokemon and protecting the said Pokemon from humanity. The only to get to the island is by boat, which our protagonist is coming from it. Exiting the boat and greeted by security, he showed his ID.

Security: (Y/N) (L/N), age 23 and a 2nd tier scientist.

(Y/N): You are correct.

Then the security noticed two Pokemon, one on each side of (Y/N).

Security: And has two Pokemon.

(Y/N): This is Steenee and the other is Whimsiott.

Steenee: Steenee!

She said happily.

Whimsiott: Whim.

She said before some wind blew her over, lucky for her, (Y/N) caught her before she float away. After the security guard gave him back his ID, they took the elevator and went down to B2F: Lab area. Both Pokemon and (Y/N) walked to the right and soon come across one of the stations they work. Opening the door and letting his Pokemon in first and closing it behind himself, (Y/N) went to the nearby closet to change into his uniform.

 Opening the door and letting his Pokemon in first and closing it behind himself, (Y/N) went to the nearby closet to change into his uniform

After that, one of the Intercoms come on.

Lusamine: Attention all staff, we have unknown intruders coming and we must defend the foundation!

(Y/N) put his Pokemon in their pokeballs and headed back the elevator. Going up, the staff and security were preparing defenses and even blocking some entrances. Even after using the elevator, it automatically shut itself off so no one can use it. 4 hours later... (Y/N) and the rest of the other members have been defeated by a child. Yes A CHILD with some OP Pokemon. At least nothing else goes wrong.. then multiple wormholes appeared around the island.

(Y/N): Lusamine... You didn't...

She did! Ultra Beast came out the holes and everyone started to panic. Most of them evacuated the island by taking the boats while some we're misfortunate to lose their lives from the beast. (Y/N) was lucky to escape with a few others in the boat and headed towards Poni Island. Docking at the Seafolk Village, the employees and a handful of scientist watch in horror as their life's work and even the home away from home to some is being destroyed by the Beasts from other dimensions.

2 weeks later...

The Aether Paradise was almost back together by a new president. That president was Gladion. His first action was firing all who were involved with the Ultra Beast projects. That includes (Y/N) as well. Now jobless, he goes back to his room at the Roadside Motel. When he finally got into his room, he puts the pokeballs and taken off the mask. His face was sweating from the lack of air going in and out. The mask was to protect him from the experiments gas or other hazardous material. Going to the bathroom to wash his face, meanwhile a tall figure is watching from the shadows. It looked closely as (Y/N) cleaned his face. (Y/N) turned the bathroom light off and slumped on the bed, didn't even bother to take off the rest of the suit and slept.