Female Amaura X Male Ice Skater Reader

(This story is requested by Lobeliabruh)

???: Now where is that... Ah! There it is!

A middle aged woman is going through a book shelf until she finds the book she needed.

???: This is will help with the research. Even speed up the process.

She goes to a room full of equipment, in the middle is a Pokemon fossil. The Sail Fossil to be exact. Opening the book, she skimmed through the pages, hoping to find the necessary information. Then she finds it, she found out what Pokemon comes from the Sail Fossil, and starts getting the machine ready.

???: Then I put you here...

Moving the fossil to the inside of the machine. Closing the hatch, she set aside a egg timer and goes to a chair and sit on it.

???: He's going to enjoy his birthday gift.

She yawned and goes to sleep. Later on, a young boy comes in the house and hanged up his ice skates on a rack.

???: Aunt Beth! I'm home!

He goes to the living room and get some wood to put into the fireplace. Getting the matches from the kitchen and lit the fireplace. Taking in the warm fire, he soon checked around the house for his aunt, but didn't find her. Then he hears ringing and checked the basement and found her sleeping in a chair. He picked up the egg timer and it stopped it's ringing. Suddenly, the machine in the room starts malfunctioning and smoke came out of the vents. He tried desperately to wake up his aunt, but she's still asleep. So, he went to the breaker box in the room and the malfunctioning machine stops. Wiping the sweat from his brow, he then heard footsteps coming from the machine. He opened the hatch and sees a Pokemon inside.

???: Aunt Beth?

Still asleep, the boy reached out to the Pokemon and it sniffed his hand.

???: Amaura?

Then the auntie finally woke up from the Pokemon's cry.

Aunt Beth: Wha? I didn't steal your purse....

She gets up and rubbed her eyes. After rubbing them, she sees the boy having his hand in the machine.

Aunt Beth: Hey hey!

She pulled him away.

Aunt Beth: You nuts?! The Pokemon in there could've bitten your hand off!

???: Sorry. But I also had to stop the machine, it was malfunctioning.

Aunt Beth: Dang it.... Again?

???: I had to turn off everything.

Aunt Beth: ... Was it smoking again?

He nodded.

Aunt Beth: Welp, thanks for saving me and my research. You did good, (Y/N).

(Y/N): So what about the Pokemon in there?

Aunt Beth: Oh?

She looked into the hatch and find the confused Pokemon.

Aunt Beth: It's ok, come out.

The Amaura slowly stepped out the hatch and onto the floor of the basement.

???: Amaura? Amaura!

She looked around, a little scared but a little curious about her surroundings.

(Y/N): So you're bringing the Pokemon to work or?

Aunt Beth: No, it's yours.

(Y/N): Wait what?!