✨🍋Female Steenee X Male Kindergarten Teacher Reader

(Y/N) and McKenzie are now alone in the house. (Y/N) decided to keep his mind busy by watching a movie on the living room TV. McKenzie sat with him and watched it too. However, a commercial popped up. It talked about spending the holidays with family. (Y/N)'s wife Gwen, is in the hospital and Logan ran away somewhere. Then the movie finally came on and (Y/N) can't stop thinking about what the commercial said. Then he remembers, it's the weekend. He's going to visit his mom and dad, along with his brother Dick. Wanting to show off his Pokemon, (Y/N) spent the rest of the afternoon, teaching McKenzie a few things. It was easy since she's eager to learn from her master. When night came, (Y/N) made him and McKenzie dinner. During that, he tried calling Logan's phone, which he didn't answer. He kept hanging up until (Y/N) give up and hope he's doing ok. (Y/N) finished making dinner and placed the food on the table. He pulled a seat for McKenzie and she gets on it and he put the food in front of her. (Y/N) carefully and patiently taught her how to use a fork. Since she doesn't have fingers, she used both of her hands to hold the fork to eat. (Y/N) is impressed how she's a quick learner and gave himself a pat on the back. He sat down at the table and eat his dinner.

(Y/N): How it taste?

McKenzie: Steenee!

(Y/N): Hey, don't speak when your mouth is full. You'll choke.

McKenzie swallowed the food and gave him a warm smile. (Y/N) is glad she liked it, though he isn't a great cook, he did his best. After dinner, McKenzie helped (Y/N) put the dishes in the dishwasher. She was amazed by the machine when (Y/N) turned it on. He turned off the lights in the kitchen and living room and went to his bedroom, with McKenzie following behind. (Y/N) slipped into some comfortable clothing and hopped on the bed. McKenzie tried getting on, but can't. (Y/N) helped her up and he texts his son a goodnight text. Again, no response. McKenzie see the sad look on his face and decided to cheer him up, by hugging his arm.

McKenzie: Steenee!

(Y/N): Ok, time for bed. We're going to meet my parents. So I need you to have enough rest for tomorrow.

McKenzie nodded her head, but didn't let go of his arm. (Y/N) used his other hand to put his phone on the charger and he turned off the lamp on the nightstand. He waited until McKenzie sleep and he turned to her and softly pat her head. He yawned and made himself comfortable and went to sleep. In the morning, the alarm went off and woke up (Y/N). But he put it on snooze and laid back down. McKenzie is already awake from the alarm, but (Y/N) goes back to sleep. That is when she has gets thirsty and shake (Y/N) to wake up.

McKenzie: Steenee? Steenee?

(Y/N) groaned and opened his eyes. McKenzie is shaking him and he sit up and rubbed his eyes.

(Y/N): Do you need to go or something?

McKenzie jumped out of bed and he followed after her. She went to the kitchen and tried getting up to the sink. (Y/N) figured she wanted water and got a cup from the cabinet, filled it with water and gave it to her. McKenzie is overjoyed when she drinks it. (Y/N) had himself a coffee and then McKenzie went to the living room, to take in the warm morning sunlight coming from the windows.

McKenzie: Steenee.

(Y/N) sat down with her and she sat on his lap. They drink their drinks and enjoyed the sunlight. Even after finishing their drinks, they still take in the sunlight. (Y/N) pat McKenzie on the head like last night and rubbed the ends of her side leaves. McKenzie loved it and she bounces on (Y/N)'s lap. He quickly took her off as it made him feel awkward. (Y/N) remembered to check on his phone and received a text from Gwen.

Gwen: Bad news staying a little longer. Logan came in and brought me balloons!

(Y/N): That's nice. Tell him I love him and I hope you get better soon! Miss you!