Female fennekin X male trainer reader

Zzzzzz....

Zzzzzz....

Then a small bird flew into the room and dived into the bed where someone awoke to the bird. The bird flew away from the person and soon he came out the bed. Doing some stretches along with walking to the mirror and he looked at himself.

(Y/N) looked in the mirror...

He took off the pajamas and put on his clothes and hat. Picking up his bag from the side of the bed and went back to the mirror.

... And changed out of his pajamas!

(Y/N): Alright, I look good enough for today.

He walked downstairs and into the living room where his mom is at the kitchen. His mom noticed him walked down and greeted him.

Mom: Morning (Y/N)! You sure slept well! All rested up from the move? It's about time to get going! Why don't you step out and say hello to our new neighbors!

(Y/N): Ma, breath! Yes I had a good rest and I'm not sure if I'm ready to go out.

Mom: Your not using that excuse again. That may worked when you was in middle school but not here mister!

(Y/N): Ok I'll go greet the neighbors.

Mom: Ok! Love you!

(Y/N): Love you too!

He went out the door and see two girls talking then Heard (Y/N) come out.

???: Welcome to Vaniville town!

The blonde one said in a greeting.

Serena: My name's Serena. I'm your neighbor.

Shauna: And I'm Shauna! Great to meet you!

(Y/N) smiled and did a small wave at them.

Shauna: Guess what!? We've come to get you!

(Y/N): For what?

Serena: The esteemed professor sycamore lives here in the Kalos region. I was told he has a request for five kids, including us.

(Y/N): Wow really?

Serena: Yeah but I'm a little surprised he knows who you are. You did just move to Vaniville, after all.

Shauna: We'll wait for you in the next part of town over! And you know what?! We're going to get... A Pokemon!

(Y/N): Unbelievable! I can't wait to see the pokemon!

Serena: Me too!

Shauna: C'mon! Hurry! Let's go!

Both Serena and Shauna left and went through the gate. (Y/N) thought about how the professor knows about him but shrugged It off. He went to the Rhyhorn and pet its side. The Rhyhorn enjoyed that pet and gave him a little nudge with the side to show appreciation for that pet. Going out the gate, (Y/N) walked through the gravel path and took in his surroundings and felt calm in this town. Making it to the other side, he looked at the sign that reads: Auqacorde

(Y/N): I wonder what pokemon I'll get?

As he was thinking to himself he heard someone call him.

???: Hey (Y/N)! This way! Over here!

He noticed Shauna and Serena along with two others at a table waiting for him. He walked up to them.

Shauna: We were just thinking about you! C'mon take a seat!

(Y/N) sat down on a empty seat next to Serena.

Serena: This is the meeting place, (Y/N). Here let me introduce you. Everyone this is (Y/N).