🍋Female Lucario X Male Samurai Warrior Reader

9 Years later....

On a hill that's near a village, a campsite of samurai soldiers, they're there to fight, but there's a hostage situation and it'll risk everyone in the village to be killed by bandits. In a tent is the captain leading the soldiers, a grown man (Y/N). With his success of fighting the darkness and gaining some of the land back, the emperor gave him the title of captain and lead a army of samurai soldiers. As (Y/N) is cleaning his almost rusty metal arm, a solider quickly came into the tent.

Soldier: Captain (Y/N) sir!

The soldier had to breathe from the running and (Y/N) let him catch his breath so he can question the status of the situation.

(Y/N): Report.

Soldier: The bandits have released the men in the village, but the women and kids are still trapped in the chapel.

(Y/N): They wanted money, we give it to them and let everyone go. That's the deal.

Soldier: I'm sorry sir, but they want more or they'll burn the building with the hostages inside.

(Y/N): .....

(Y/N) put down the wet towel he's using to clean his metal arm and equipped his sword.

Soldier: Sir, my wife and mother are there. Please, we have to find a way!

(Y/N): Are you good with a bow?

Soldier: Y-Yes sir, I am!

(Y/N): Follow.

Soldier: Yes sir!

(Y/N) and the soldier leave out of the tent.

(Y/N): Everyone, stand around outside of the village, make sure no bandit gets out alive. Do not be seen or we'll risk casualties. Understood?

Soldiers: YES SIR!

They got their swords and bows and Pokemon ready and leave the campsite. The soldier who stayed with (Y/N) gets a bow and quiver full of arrows. They went to (Y/N)'s personal steed, a gift from a Pokemon horse breeder a couple of weeks back. The Pokemon, a shiny Mudsdale named Star. The two got on the Pokemon and they ride out of the camp.

Soldier: What is your plan, captain?

(Y/N): You are going to shoot at the bandits from the shadows, that I can't reach.

Soldier: Wait, we're going in the village?

(Y/N): Either this, or fail our task to save the people. We're getting off here.

They got off Star and had him wait while the two sneak into the village through a hole in a wall. (Y/N) and the soldier sneak up to two bandits from behind. They take them out quietly and drag their bodies away from sight of any bandits. The soldier climbed up a ladder to a small lookout tower and get ready to fire at any bandits in that area. (Y/N) had to go through homes and businesses, in order to silently kill the bandits. He came across three drinking at a table outside. (Y/N) charged at one with his sword, stabbed one through the neck then quickly used his metal arm to punch the other bandit so hard, he broke his neck in the process. The last bandit was about to call out, but gets a arrow between the eyes and he fell. (Y/N) took his sword out of the bandit and turned to signal the soldier to follow. He soon meets him at a home.

Soldier: Captain (Y/N), if I may.. How did you learn your sword training? You are a deadly weapon with that thing.

(Y/N): It's all because of my determination to protect my land and my people. This arm, helps me destroy the darkness. Any other foolish questions you might have?

Soldier: No sir. We have bandits to take out and save the village.

(Y/N): Good. Let's us continue striking from the shadows.