🍋Female Delphox X Male Reader

As (Y/N) looked at the ocean and enjoying the fresh air, he had a calm feeling yet it was disturbed by some poking to his head. The poking was annoying but it didn't hurt as much. Then... a loud yawn took him out of his thoughts.

(Y/N): Maggie do you have to do that every time?

Maggie chuckled.

Maggie: You know I couldn't help myself.

When Maggie evolved, she became part psychic and now can talk by the mind. Only (Y/N) can hear her while no else can.

(Y/N): Can you believe the incident happened all those years ago and now I have up being a trainer.

Maggie: You even release the pokemon you had.

(Y/N): At least I got you.

She hugged his arm and went back to the motel they're living in. Prepping up the food and getting the spices too, they went to the docks where they're food stand is at. The day was slow but people did buy the food, just not a lot. It was now a lunch break and Maggie was about to eat one of the fish but (Y/N) caught her.

(Y/N): You couldn't wait?

Maggie looked down and pat her stomach.

Maggie: I feel like I'm gonna starve!

She was pretending to hurry (Y/N) with lunch. So he got out a metal lunch box full of Lumiose Galette and Berry juice. He handed the Galette to Maggie and got two cups for the juice. They ate and talk.

Maggie: I forgot to tell you your mom called from the holo caster.

(Y/N): When was that?

Maggie: Last night, you was asleep so I didn't want to bother you.

(Y/N): After work I'll call her back.

Maggie can see (Y/N) have a juice stain on his cheek.

Maggie: You have a little something on your cheek.

(Y/N) grabbed a napkin but Maggie licked his cheek, making him and her blush. However...

Stranger: Uh hello? Are you open?

Both Maggie and (Y/N) was shocked by the person who was probably standing there when it happened.

(Y/N): Sorry we're not, come back later.

The stranger left and it was awkward.

Maggie: So is it still wrong?

(Y/N): Yeah, it's still wrong...

Pokemon and humans shouldn't be in love or anything. It's frowned upon by a lot people. Some people keep their relationships with their Pokemon a secret but every now and then. It shows how much they want to show their love without society shunning them. After lunch they continued selling cooked fish along with drinks too. It was quiting time and they pack up and went back to the hotel. Maggie gotten a book and sat at the table.

(Y/N): Your not gonna help with the food?

Maggie used her stick wand and levitated a fish to her mouth. (Y/N) rolled his eyes and finished up putting the food away. He sat on the bed and got out his holo caster and called his mom.

Mom: Finally you picked up! I was worried you forgot about me.

(Y/N): Mom I love you but I'm not a kid anymore.

Mom: I know but at least call me more than once a week! So how's you and your Pokemon?

(Y/N): Maggie and I are doing great! Also my food stand business is slow but it pays rent.

Mom: That's great sweetie, have you got a girlfriend yet?

(Y/N) blushed as he turn his eyes to Maggie who actually heard it and chuckled.

Mom: That's a no then...

(Y/N): It's good talking but I need to go!

Mom: Love you and tell Maggie I said hi.

They hang-up and (Y/N) laid down on the bed.

Maggie: To this day she doesn't know about "us".

Maggie then laid next to him and cuddle him.

(Y/N): We should eat. I'm hungry.

Maggie: Can you cook some slowpoke tails?

(Y/N): That fish you ate wasn't enough?

Maggie: I guess I'll eat you~

She started nibbling on his finger and it was cute but... She suck and kiss the hand.

Maggie: You better hurry, I'll be waiting here for our meal~

(Y/N) got out of bed and went to cooking up the dinner. Soon the food was done and they ate on the bed and talked about how Serena became the CEO of a corporation. Then things get very intimate. (Y/N) move the plates out the way and was on top of Maggie, then he just looked at her. Her fur like robe showed her legs and a bit of thighs as well.

(Y/N): Maggie the first time I saw you, I knew you were the pokemon for me.

Maggie: (Y/N) I don't think of you as my trainer but something more. Something that we're very close and no one else can get between us.

(Y/N): What is it?

Warning lemon 🍋 start!!!

Maggie: My mate~

They kiss with passion along with tongue action too. They got off and left a drool trail. (Y/N) took off his clothes and Maggie put herself on her stomach and raised her ass. (Y/N) didn't want to wait and stick his cock in her pussy and then began thrusting. Maggie moaned into the pillow as she was telling her mate how much she loved him.

Maggie: Y-Yes!  More~ I love you I love you! Ah~

She can feel him going in and out of her pussy. Her pussy started wetting the cock and it made it more easy to go faster.

(Y/N): This mmm maybe wrong but...

He took the cock out of her and flipped her around and held her legs and ready his cock.

Maggie: It's love that matters!

He went back in and continue the rhythm from before. It was like they can do this forever but soon they was about to cum together. (Y/N) did a final thrust and Maggie let loose and came along too. Both cum and they held each other as they kiss and fall asleep in each other's brace.

Lemon 🍋 over!

The next day there was a knock on the door and (Y/N) got on his underwear and answered.

(Y/N): Hello?

Hotel receptionist: Sir I've heard noise complaints from your neighbors so can you keep it down?

(Y/N): Yeah uh sorry about that.

The receptionist left and (Y/N) saw Maggie waking up and hugged him from behind.

Maggie: Do we need take our mating someplace elsewhere?

(Y/N): Maybe but right now we got work in a few so get ready.

They kissed and went on with their day. The end!

Word counter: 1128 words