Females Zorua and (Hisui) Zorua X Male Experimented Reader

(Characters requested by AlvaroHazard7 theundertalemaniac vortex_the_jolteon )

???: Everyone, make sure we find them before it's too late. The place is closing and we have 10 minutes. Alright people, go!

A group of 4 people split up and look for whoever they're looking for in the mall. They search high and low, checking bathrooms, small playgrounds, and even the toy stores. But no sight of them. One of them noticed three children were watching them by the fountain. They chuckle at them and the person looking for them called the others.

???: I think found them.

Going to the three kids, they're quietly sitting on a bench.

???: You think this is funny?

???: ....

???: If you three don't transform back, no dessert after dinner.

The three looked at each other and get off the bench. They transformed back to their original selves.

???: It was fun while it lasted, let the scientist know me and my sisters are found.

???: Sometimes, you three are a handful.

They go outside and the others are waiting for them.

???: (Y/N), Light, Dark... Again?

Dark: Zo!

Light: Zorua

Light: Zorua...

???: Can't take you three in public with the way you three act

Light: Zorua...

(Y/N): She said she's sorry.

???: Better be! Something could've happened. Now get in the truck.

They open the back of the truck doors and the three get in.

???: Let's get the hell out of here before "They" show up.

The group agreed and they get in the vehicle. As they drive away from the mall, a man in black watched from a distance. He pulls out a phone and talked to someone before walking away from the area. Later, they returned to a facility and get let in by the gate guard. They parked and they go in the building.