52

Skye's POV

Darry finished cleaning and stitching Brooke's eyebrow before he turned to me, "what type of chain did this?"

"Bike chain," I muttered under my breath as the peroxide burned my cheek.  Darry stitched my cheek and I'd be lying if I said that didn't hurt like hell.  I walked outta the bathroom and mimed smoking to Brooke. 

She unwrapped herself from Pony's arms, and gave him a quick peck on the lips, earning her gagging sounds from Dal.  We stepped out onto the porch, "man, I really thought they were never gonna listen to us."

"Me too," I rolled my eyes, "how's your cut?"

She fingered the bandage over her stitches, "meh, I'll live.  Darry put in 4 stitches though.  How many did you get?"

"5, I win."  We both fell into a fit of laughter at that before finishing our cigarette.

Soda's POV

I love coming home from work to a pissed of Dally and Two-Bit.  The girls got into a fight at school and got suspended for the day.  Dally's blaming Skye and Two-Bit's blaming Brooke.  Steve and I sat on the couch, kinda enjoying the show, "wish we had us some popcorn," Steve whispered.

Suddenly, Brooke and Skye come running into the living room, "we didn't start the fight!  We were jumped and way outnumbered!" Brooke cried out.

"Yeah!  They even bought chains!  The same bitch that slapped me started it!"

Two-Bit and Dally's expression softened.  "Sorry," Two-Bit mumbled, "guess we shoulda listened to your side of the story first."

Dally agreed.  Skye ran into her brother's arm while Dal and Brooke were a little more awkward.  I sat down on the couch, "Tell us what happened and what exactly was said."  I flashed my smile at them.

Skye and Brooke looked at each other and sighed. "She said she still hadn't forgotten about her car that Brooke and I did some damage to, and the fact that Pony and her are dating" Skye explained.

"What? Why would she care about that?"

"She has a thing for!  How oblivious can you be?"

"Bitch is crazy!" Dally said.

After that Darry and Steve helped clean up the girls.  Those gashes looked bad.  Skye said they had bike chains.

The girls went outside to smoke and Steve flopped next me, "what's the plan?  This shit is getting old."

"We have another rumble," Dally said, "but this time is broads against broads.  I'm tired of the boys always fighting the battles that their chicks start.  We know Skye and Brooke can take them down, we just have to make sure it's a fair fight."

"I don't know if that's the answer.  Skye and Brooke already fought in the rumble.  That shoulda settled it!" Steve stood up and paced the room, "I swear if one more person lays a hand on Skye, I'm gonna fuckin' kill them."  Two-Bit glared at Steve, "and Brooke too."

Skye's POV

Brooke and I came in from smoking, both of us laughing our asses off.  Dally looked at us like were crazy, "what are you two laughing about?"

"I win," I stated proudly, "I got more stitches than Brooke!"

She pushed me, jokingly, "by one," she pouted and then grinned, "Darry put another stitch in!"

The both of us fell onto the couch, laughing so hard we were crying.  Darry shook his head, "yeah they definitely mini Two-Bit and Dally."