85

Brooke's POV
The door flew open in the middle of Skye and I's stoning sesh. In walked Dal.

"I knew I smelt dope! Goddamn it, you two!" Dal jabbed his finger to Skye's chest, "I'm calling Two-Bit. You two are in deep shit!"

Dal stormed off down stairs. Skye and I looked at each other, now sobered up a little bit.

"Damn it!" She cursed.

"Fuck!"

Not a minute later, Dal came back up stairs. I sent him a glare. "What the fuck are you two doing getting high anyways!?"

"Let loose before a rumble!"

"Ya well, that rule doesn't apply here" he said. I rolled my eyes. Dal was well aware of it back in New York.

"Idiots" I heard him mutter.

Twobit came barging in ten minutes later. "Skye?..what the fuck?"

"Look, it wasn't mine. A few girls gave us some"-she tired to explain.

"Save it, Skye. I don't even wanna hear it. Let's go" he grabbed her arm, pulling her outside. She looked back at me. I gave her a 'I'm sorry' look. She returned with a understanding nod.

I then looked to my older brother. "And what the fuck did you think you were doing!?"

"What did it look like" I shrug as I stand from my place on the floor.

"You're a real smart ass. I'd expect stupid shit like that from Skye, but not from you" he said.

"What?..oh come on, since when is it a crime for a Winston to get high?" I ask sarcastically.

"Since now" he took the weed from the ground and stuffed it in his own pocket. He's probably saving it for himself later. I shook my head.

"Whatever. Just get out so I can get some sleep" I waved a hand at him.

"First off, fuck off. Second, Don't think you're ever getting stoned again!" he warned before shutting the door.

I sighed and plopped down on my bed, tired, exhausted, upset, all emotions. I'm just hoping I'm getting to see Skye again. I don't think they could keep us apart anyways, the rumble is in two days. We need each other.