109

Brooke's POV
"Alright ladies, done for the day" the officer said before heading off. All of us were tired from yet, another day of trash picking. I didn't even wanna think about how many more days we had to go.

"Hey guys, Jess and I were thinking of having a bon fire. You guys in?" Mandy asked. Skye and I looked at each other, shrugging with a 'why not' look. Skye and I had basically resolved things between us earlier. I was glad.

"Sure, were in" I speak for both of us.

"Angela" Skye asks.

"Sure, why not" Angela gives a slight smile. We all started walking to the bonfire which was in a vacant lot. Somewhat like ours at home.

We got there as we all took seats around the pit. Some on old tires, some on old car seats. "Anyone got a lighter?" Mandy looked around.

"Oh, here" I dig through my pocket before tossing her a match.

"Thanks Winston" she smiles and begins to light the fire.

"Speaking of, what's it like being a Winston anyways?" Angela asks, taking a hit of her cigarette.

"Ah, it's okay" I shrug "my brothers always up my ass...what about you? What's it like being a Shepard?" I question.

Angela stomps out her cancer stick. "Could be better, could be worse" she shrugged.

"I feel you" Jess said form her spot on a tire.

"Hello?" A voice called out ever so quietly. All of us girls immediately stood, looking around for who ever called out.

"The fuck" Skye said when we all saw a girl walk over to us and out of the dark. Not just any girl, a soc. I wanted to snap. Any soc sure does have nerve coming here after that rumble. We were all pissed right now.

"Oh hell no, bitch" Skye started over to her, the rest of us following. I'd usually stop her, but I didn't. I was just as fired up as her.

"The fuck you think you're doing here?" I sneer.

"This ain't your territory. You'd get back to your castle if you know what's good for ya" Jess stated.

"Please-I'm just trying to apologize. I know things went way to far at that rumble" she said.

"Ya things went to far alright, one of you fucking shot someone!" Skye exclaimed.

"I know, I know. I would have never agreed to be in that rumble if I knew things were gonna end like that" the girl shook her head.

Skye and I shared a glance that said 'where the fuck is this coming from?'

"Anyways.." the girl sighed "I just wanted to say I'm real sorry...and for the charges or whatever to" she said the last part quietly.

"What?..what do you mean 'charges'?" I ask.

"You haven't heard?" She said. The girls and I looked around at each other confusingly.

"No" Skye spoke for all of us.

"The charges against Sherri...their dropped" my stomach twisted in that odd way again. All of a sudden, I was back at the lot, and Tori was laying on the ground.

"What?" Skye spoke quietly. All of us were speechless.

"I'm sorry" was all the girl said before walking away.

Mandy was the first to snap "are you fucking kidding me!?" She exclaimed. I just shook my head, staring blankly at the ground, fire blazing through my eyes.

"This is fucking bullshit!" Skye added.

I kicked the side of an old car seat "god dammit!!" I yelled.

"We gotta do something" Angela said, clearly just as pissed as the rest of us.

"Agreed" Jess shook her head angrily.

"We jump her. Tomorrow. After our community service...She gets what's coming for her" Angela informed. We all nodded. I didn't care at this moment, I was just so pissed. I was more then ready to knock some heads off.