133

Dal's POV
The gang and I were chilling at the Curtis' like usual. It wasn't as outgoing as it used to be without the girls here though. Suddenly, Tim Shepard came through the door. I furrowed my brow. Was he looking for me?

"Whaddya need, Tim?" Darry asked, speaking for all of us as he put his paper down.

"Winston and Matthews are in solitary again...this time until the end of their sentence."  With that, he walked out.

My eyes went wide, my jaw clenched as I looked at Twobit. He was staring at the door where Tim just was. He held a blank expression, almost the same as mine.

Suddenly, I rose, slamming my fist into the wall as I cursed. I felt the sting of the hit on my knuckles, but could care less. Damn it, Brooke. I didn't wanna think about her being in that dark room for nearly 20 more days. I just wanted to take her home.

I stormed out of the house, slamming the door in process. I started off to get hammered. I knew the obvious place was Buck's, so I stormed my way there. I needed to forget my feelings for awhile.

I walked up to the bar and banged the bar for Buck. "Whiskey. Fucking bottle"

Soda's POV
Dal stormed outta the house. I wasn't surprised. We all knew he cares for his sister, and hearing she was gonna be in solitary for the rest of their time, well I don't blame him for hitting the wall.

Soon after Dal left, Twobit didn't say anything but got up and headed out the door. I wouldn't be surprised if they went to go get drunk together.

I heard sniffles and looked beside me to see Pony crying silently. "Oh, Pones"-I reached for him, but he got up and went to his room. I looked to Johnny, and he did the same, giving me a nod before following him. I knew Johnny would take care of him.

Just then, Steve laid down a few curses before heading out as well. Non of us were in the mood. I thought about going after my best buddy, and did, as I followed him out the door.

"Steve!" I called after him, catching up to his strides.

"What, Soda?" He suddenly stoped. When's Steve's upset like he is now, he doesn't cry like pony, no, his sadness is expressed into anger.

"Look, Skye's tuff. She's gonna be just fine" I reassured him.

I saw him wipe a quick tear. "I can't imagine her in that room, Soda..all alone" he said. He sounded heartbroken, and I hated seeing my best friend like this.

"I know..but she has Brooke" I hug him. He just cries into my shoulder as I comfort him.