chapter 52

Kang y/n's pov
V's mansion ( 10:00 am)

It's been a week, since me and taehyung went to meet his mother. But I don't know what happened there, or what nothing happened, but he just wasn't my taehyung at all.

I tried to talk to him, but he will change the topic or will do his office work. And I also didn't wanted to push him I guess he will tell me ,when he wants to.

"Unnie, see which color?" Taena asked me. I was currently in her room, sitting at the edge of her bed, which was covered in pink duvet. 

She held two dress/gowns in front 0f her. It was similar except the sleeves and colors.

One was in shimmering black color with v neck and full sleeves, and the second one was in red wine color with same neckline and it has spaghetti straps.

I liked the second one. "I think it would look good on you." I told her and her face lit up. "Wow, unnie, I wanted to wear it. Since hana is wearing the same color. " I nodded as she went in front of her full mirror.

Her legs were now good for walking although she can't run right now. But, she'll be able to do it, in a meantime.

"I'll be back, taena." I announced and left her room. But collided with Mr Kim.

"Ah, namjoon ssi. I didn't saw you." I bowed at him.

"No, it-uh-it's OK." Was his reply.

I nodded and was about to leave but he cleared his throat and i turned towards him. he stood there awkwardly.

"Um, do you- do you know why taehyung is behaving out of his self?" He asked that question, whom answer I was searching everyday.

"No, I don't." I told him honestly.

He nodded. "I don't want to sound like a nosey man, but if you both had a argument or anything you can tell me." He said , looking concern for the first time.

I shook my head furiously, with wide eyes, while blushing slightly.

He again nodded. "Okay, I'll leave then."
He said and left just like that.

Everyone was sitting on the couch, discussing something I wanted to join them, so I did. I took a sit beside jimin ssi. He smiled as he looked at me. Everyone was here except for Kim brothers. I don't know what they were doing.

Maybe , namjoon ssi was heading there when we bumped into each other's.

I sighed. Hwasa was drinking something, but she putted it down on the coffee table, after taking a sip.

"Okay, so here's some news." She said it really dramatically to catch our attention. We gave her our attention, so it means her drama worked.

"You know." She paused, and looked at each face sitting there."Jackson Wang is coming tomorrow." She made a sound which sounded like drumrolls.

Everyone was silent. Like they don't know what to say, or maybe they forgot how to react on this news.

"Um, who's Jackson Wang?" I broke the silence. All heads turned to me, some were with wide eyes and some were with awkward smiles.

I was purely curious there. I heard a gasp. "You don't know him?" Hobi oppa asked, being his over dramatic ass.

I shook my head as no, twice.

"Oh, actually he's the CEO of a Chinese company, called Team Wang. Not to forgot he build it on his own, at only at the age of 28. His namjoon hyungs bester friend." Jimin ssi informed.

"Also, he's the second most reachest CEO, according to the forbs 30 under 30s." IU unnie added.

"And who's number one?" I blurted out. And thier face wore that one expression that says,'seriously?'

"It's me, baby." He interrupted. We all turned to the voice. He stood there shining in his three piece suit.

I was shocked. "How?" And everyone snorted. Jin oppa took the sit where jisoo unnie sitting and pulled her in his lap. Namjoon ssi was sitting beside hwasa unnie, and taehyung came to sit beside me.

Our bodies were touching, side to side as much as possible.

"You know the hospital you worked before, is under my company. And the hospital where we met my mother, is also under me. And i own a company, which is also happened to be the biggest company in its field in entire South Korea. " he finished and my mind couldn't take it seriously.

"And why wouldn't anyone told me about it?" I said looking at everyone in the living room.

They all laughed. "See, that's why I love you so much. " He said kissing me on the cheek. But I was confused though.

"Babe, Jackson's coming tomorrow. " hwasa once again announced the news. This time the receiver was namjoon ssi. He was looking at her with utter bored
Expressions.

"And why are you so happy?" He enquired.

"Because he's more fun than you." She said and namjoon ssi glared at her playfully. "For parties, ofcourse. " she added quickly.

"Then we don't have to worry about anything, he'll handle the gala." Jungkook said sighing.

"Yeah, I guess so." Namjoon ssi said.

Yeah, they were planning to do a gala, with Lisa's baby shower. And of course we were excited. Tomorrow the gala will be held in jungkook's resident. I didn't know he had one, until five days ago.

"OK then, we should leave now. " yoongi ssi said, oh, I forgot he was here.

"Yep, we'll meet each other directly at gala." Namjoon ssi said and we all began to rush.

TO BE CONTINUED.......