read it before you read the book.

Okay, so no special reason why I'm writing this but ,I wanted to make everything clear from the very start.

So, as y'all know this is a fanfiction, I'm using multiple people or let's just say, multiple idols/ actors.

See, I know they are really famous, and each one have thier own personality. And here too, I've tried my best to not ruin thier personality.

And yes, maybe they'd be in positive characters and maybe in negative characters too ,I mean I'm making thier characters into, what my story is demanding.

Also, I'm a multi Stan, I'm in multi fandom. So, I haven't done anything personally. So, if you don't like thier personality, somewhere in this book, I'm sorry about that already, because I never wanted to hurt someone's feelings regarding thier favorite idols.

Idols and actors in this book:

Kim taehyung- leading character (male)

Kang y/n - leading character (female)

The rest of the bts, blackpink's three members, red velvet's two members , IU,  mamamoo's one member, members of exo, Baekhyun,and some imaginary characters too.

And, I'm not describing y/n too much, because as we all know that in FF like specially in bts's FF y/n means you have to imagine it as your self, so I'm not describing Y/n's character too much, so it won't be difficult to imagine her as yourselves.

Also I've putted some sexual harassment, and almost a rape scene, which wasn't really planed though, but on the story demand I have to cross my limits here..... Well, it's not something personal, or it's not that I know about this stuff, so, I took some help from the other books I've read, to make the scenes more relatable.

And well, the main character is related to the under world so he have to confront some of his enemies or maybe tourcher them.... And I tried my best here too, to make the scene more brutal.

Khamsahanmida 😊
Your chingu 🐯