76

Vote and enjoy✈️

 There's only a few things in this world that make me over the moon kind of happy

This family of mine that I've built, chocolate milk, traveling, Matteo's chicken alfredo, and pestering Matteo.

"Really, sweetheart?" Matteo sighed and I suppressed my giggle by pursing my lips as he washed off the drawn on penis off of his forehead.

I may be a little tipsy.

Just a tad.

"Fucking priceless," Benny laughed loudly as he videoed the whole process.

"Benny, you have five seconds to shut the video down before I castrate you and super glue it to your asshole," Matteo grumbled and I huffed out a laugh as Benny's eyes widened, "You'd really do that to poor ole me?"

I nodded instantly and Willow did the same as she chuckled, taking a sip of her margarita.

"I'm bored," Benny whined and I left the bathroom, making my way to the living room as I flopped on the couch with a sigh.

  Gino walked in the room and checked his watch, "It's only eleven right now, we have an hour before McDonald's closes. Who's riding with me?"

"I am!" Stefan yelled as he ran down the steps and kissed Willow's cheek before messing up my hair with his fist.

I groaned in annoyance as I threw a pillow at his face and he caught it with ease, "You comin' with, Sammie?"

I shook my head as the ceiling was spinning and I focused on my breathing so I wouldn't throw up. Maybe mixing alcohol colors was a terrible idea after all. I should've listened to Matteo.

"Nope, but can you get me some ch-"

"Chocolate chip cookies? Yeah, I'll buy a box," he grinned and I smiled to myself before focusing on my breathing again.

"I'm staying here to babysit Sammie," Benny exclaimed and I rolled my eyes playfully, "You mean you're staying here so you can convince me to participate in your dance party?"

"Same difference," he muttered under his breath and Gino chuckled as he grabbed his keys,

"We'll be back. Don't puke, Sammie!"

I raised my arm to flip him off so he could see from under the couch and I heard them laugh as the front door shut behind them.

Willow turned the TV on and threw Benny the remote as he started playing music, starting with I'm Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO.

It's been a couple of weeks since everything went down in Germany and things are finally back to normal.

The mafia organization got everything figured out; Matteo, Stefan, and I are back to one hundred percent health. I've been going to a therapist that Matteo appointed for me to help me process everything so I don't break down. Matteo replaced my ring with an even prettier one, it contains a true Ethiopian Opal instead of a Diamond, my favorite. It's small and dainty just like I always wanted.