23

Vote and enjoy✈

     I finished posting the picture of me and Stefan at Horseshoe Bend and right away it has a thousand likes

I finished posting the picture of me and Stefan at Horseshoe Bend and right away it has a thousand likes. I smiled and began liking the comments before Benny grabbed my attention, "Sammie!"

I turned around and looked at him before he walked over to me from the kitchen with a spoon, "Taste this." He put the spoon to my mouth and I tasted the stew he was making. It needed just a touch more of salt before it was perfect, "Salt. Other than that it's perfect." He dramatically bowed, "Thank you, your highness." I rolled my eyes playfully as he ran back into the kitchen to finish the touches to dinner for tonight.

It's been a week since we've been in Arizona and all we've really done is visited the Horseshoe along with a few restaurants. Matteo hasn't really even been home, he's been so busy dealing with cartel things and I don't even want to pry. I'm perfect with being in the unknown. Willow and Stefan have been going on dates a lot lately and Benny signed up to Tinder.

The door busted open and Gino flopped onto the couch with a bottle of chocolate milk, handing it to me, "Sammieeee, I found a place you and I are going to tonight with Benny. Please go with us. Willow and Stefan are going on another date and Matteo will be uptown closing a business deal so I don't want to be home alone and bored!"

"Where is the place? What is it?" I asked as I flicked through movies before landing on The Little Mermaid. Gino rested his head on my lap and I rested my arm around his neck as I played the movie and he spoke, "It's a club. But it's lowkey and I really want to go. Please?"

I looked down at him as he looked up at me with pleading eyes and sighed, "Fine. But only because you got me chocolate milk." He pumped his fist in the air in victory and I laughed as Benny walked in with three bowls, "Food! Gino, move your stinky ass feet."

"My feet don't stink, ugly," Gino feined hurt as he raised his feet and Benny sat down, only for Gino to place his feet in Benny's lap.

Benjamin rolled his eyes as he handed me a bowl and then placed Gino's bowl on the table since he was too busy to eat, scrolling through his phone. I took a bite of the beef stew and the perfect combination of ingredients tasted wonderful, "Benny?"

"Mhm?" He asked as we watched the movie, "This is the best beef stew I've ever had."

Benny sighed in relief, "Thank God, it's my grandma's recipe."

We were all in the club, the boys were dressed in their usual party attire but Gino made me dress differently since I didn't have a dress. He picked out my high-waisted, ripped blue-jeans and paired it with a Gucci belt. Then he gave me a lingerie bodysuit that the jeans would go over the top. I chose my favorite black heels, smoked my liner out to give me a cat-eye look, a red lip, and curled my hair in waves down my waist.

"Did I mention you look hot tonight? Matteo is going to kill me if he knows I had a part in your outfit and didn't send him a picture," Gino said as he handed me a glass of white wine. I laughed and sipped the wine slowly as he pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of me.

"I'm so sending this to him," he said with an evil grin and Benny laughed, "Watch him show up. I bet ten bucks he will."

Gino shook his head as he threw the shot of whiskey back, "No man, no way. Business comes first to him, always." Benny smirked at me, "Fine. Fifty bucks says he'll show up. Put your money where your mouth is, biatch." Gino chuckled, "Fine. Fifty bucks it is."

"Are you guys seriously betting on if Matteo comes depending on my outfit?" I snorted and finished off the glass as they nodded innocently.

The club was definitely not lowkey. It was packed, people were grinding on each other to the loud music, people were making out in the corners, people were getting drunk off their butts at the bar. But it looked fun. It is fun. Benny grabbed my hand as we made our way to the dance floor and we began dancing like robots, laughing at each other.

Gino eventually joined in on us and our cringy dancing and after a couple of songs, Benny and Gino found themselves dancing with girls. I decided to take a beat and excuse myself when I felt something behind me. I turned around and a grown man became very handsy with me, grinding on me like everyone else in the club was doing. I scrunched my face up in distaste as I politely told him I wasn't interested and began to move off.

His grip became rougher on me and I began to panic, "Hey, man, can you let me go? I really need to go to the bar because my boyfriend is waiting for me!"

He rolled his eyes, "Come on, I'm a nice guy. You don't have to lie. Just dance a while, let loose." I tried to pry myself off of him, "Please, just let me go. Please." He gripped my hips tightly and I raised my hand, slapping him across his face. His grip loosened in shock and I quickly wriggled away enough to run outside, breathing heavily from the adrenaline.

"Sam? Hey, what's wrong?" I heard Matteo's familiar voice ask as he rushed over to me and I breathed in deeply, "Nothing, it's fine. I just got too hot." Matteo clicked his tongue in annoyance, "You know I own this club, right? So tell me who bothered you before I check the cameras and figure it out myself."

I sighed, "Some dude in a suit. Really tall, brown hair and that's all I know." He nodded, "Stay here."

After a while, I heard the doors open, and then Gino and Benny bickering with each other. Gino groaned loudly, "It doesn't count! He only showed up because he owns the club." Benny grumbled, "Yeah, I don't care. A bet is a bet and I said he would show up and he did. And you can't tell me it wasn't for Sammie. She looks hot and he knows it."

"Damn right," I heard Matteo's voice come from behind them as Gino grumbled, shoving a fifty-dollar bill to Benny's chest. Matteo smiled at me but I noticed the swollen knuckles on his right hand.

"Don't ask. It's dealt with. No one touches you inappropriately without your consent and gets away with it. Let's get you home, alright?" He whispered and I nodded as he led me to his car so we could go home.