79

Vote and enjoy✈️

  Stefan is walking me down the aisle and Willow is my maid of honor

  Stefan is walking me down the aisle and Willow is my maid of honor. Matteo's cousins that I've met sporadically over the time I've known him are my bridesmaids.

Apparently asking Diamond to be a bridesmaid was mean and she harshly declined me. Oh well.

Gino is Matteo's best man, Benny is the flower person.

The setup is in a forest at night time with candles lighting up the natural venue. The colors are black and viridian green. The person marrying us is Flavio, Matteo's father, since he's licensed.

Currently, Maria, Matteo's mother is gushing over how non traditional and beautiful I look.

I'm wearing a white knitted crop top with orange-red boho wide legged pants. I have so much jewelry on and it makes me feel like a forest fairy. I love it.

Matteo is wearing cotton viridian pants with a plain white shirt. Everyone has agreed to fit the boho theme and also go barefoot.

The anklets I'm wearing are clanging against each other as I pace, my nerves getting the best of me.

"Mio amore, calm down. He's marrying you meaning he loves you," Maria said with a soft smile on her face and I blew out a deep breath, nodding.

"I don't know why I'm suddenly so nervous. Everything is perfectly set up and I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'm ready to marry him."

"It's normal to be nervous, just don't throw yourself into an anxiety attack," she sternly scolded and I smiled, "I'm trying not to. Do I look okay? Should I change? Or maybe I should-"

"Sammie, you look perfetta!" She gushed and took another picture of me.

Willow walked to where I was standing and my jaw dropped at how beautiful she looked. She was wearing a floor length lavender colored maxi dress with multiple jewelry pieces like myself.

"Have I mentioned this is my favorite wedding theme ever?" She giggled and I grinned, "Mine too."

Stefan walked towards us and winked, "Music is starting in thirty seconds, sis. You ready?"

I nodded and Maria kissed me cheek, "I have to go get in my spot. You'll do great. I'm proud of you."

I felt my eyes burn with tears but I bit them back so I wouldn't ruin my makeup.

Stefan walked towards me and linked his arm with mine as we left to stand behind all the brides maids, "Dude, it's crazy to think that when we decided to stay with Benny for a month tops, that you and I would meet the love of our lives and you'd be marrying yours soon."