2

Vote and enjoy babes✈

  We climbed off of the plane with our bags in hand and I sighed as I spotted the taxi waiting to take us to dad's office in Albuquerque

Stefan walked ahead of me and motioned for the driver to open the trunk. We placed our bags in there before he opened the door for me and allowed me to slip in before him. He looked at the taxi driver, "Castillo and Law, please." The old man in the driver's seat nodded and began driving to our destination. I fidgeted with my fingers, not ready to face my father after almost a year of no contact.

My father basically disowned me and Stefan after what happened to me in high-school. I never met my mother so I didn't have to worry about two disappointments in the family, only one. Stefan and I vowed to always be by each others' side for the rest of our lives due to the bad cards we were dealt in life with parents. Dad gives us the money we need to travel the world and the only conditions are that we stay out of his territory.

"We're here," Stefan mentioned grimly and I nodded as we grabbed our bags from the taxi's trunk, walking up to the large double doors. I blew out a large breath as I caught sight of what I was wearing.

I was dressed in a white wrapped tube-top that pressed my large breasts against each other, ensuring they wouldn't fall out for any reason. I was wearing a floor-length white skirt with a slit going up the entire leg and my feet were in tan sandals with a single strap over my big toe. My toenails were painted white so it matched the outfit. I guess I can't let the Philippines outfit go to waste yet.

The same was for Stefan, though. He was in the same kind of attire he wore as well with a black, white, and grey striped button-down. He kept most of the buttons undone so his chest and a little bit of his abs were on display since he's conceited and wants the female attention. Insert eye roll... He paired the shirt with black capris jeans and white shoes, tying his outfit off with an island festival look.

"Ready?" He asked and I slightly nodded as I opened the door and walked in, walking straight into dad's office without knocking. I watched as he frowned slightly at the small tattoo on my ribs that hadn't been there the last time we conversed, but I don't care. My body, my choice.

"Samantha, Stefan," dad greeted as he stood up and shook hands with my brother like he was in a freaking business meeting. He moved towards me with his arms outreached as if he actually expected me to hug him after everything. I stayed standing with my arms crossed, moving out of his reach once he motioned for us to sit.

"No thanks," I said dryly and he nodded with his lips pursed, "I expect you had fun on your adventures?" Stefan nodded as he showed him pictures, per routine every time we get money to stay away from him longer. He nodded at the pictures and grabbed his checkbook out, writing down an amount and signing it, "There's more here than last time. Spend wisely-"

"Thanks, bye," I said as I snatched the check and turned, only for him to yell, "Sit down, Samantha!" I turned and glared at him, "You no longer have the right to tell me to do anything. You made the rules, you give us money, we stay gone. Simple. You don't tell us how to spend it, when to spend it, or why. Only that it's not in your territory."

"Samantha, you have to forgive me at some point-"

I laughed and Stefan glared at father, "She doesn't have to do shit when it comes to forgiving you. How she and I feel are perfectly validated considering what a piece of shit you are." Father stood up from his chair and basically puffed his chest out at Stefan as if daring him to test his patience.

"You don't have the right to tell anyone how to forgive you considering what you did. Did you really expect us to come back here and give you hugs and praise for signing off on a couple of million dollars? All the money in the world won't make up for the fact that you killed her. You played out her murder right in front of me. I was sixteen and you killed my sister right in front of me because she snooped in your business too much. I don't know how you have this money, why, or why you killed her but don't you ever... and I mean ever... try to throw this crap in my face again. I'm going to Tingley, Stef," I said with tears running down my face.

I took off to Tingley Beach and sat down on the bench near the basketball court, wiping my tears and thanking God I didn't wear makeup today. I took my sandals off and put my feet in the sand as I looked up, watching strangers play ball. They were all shirtless and sweaty when I heard one of them yell, "Yo, Matteo, get your ass over here!"

I looked down at my feet, reliving the moments with my father and wondering what Stefan was talking to him about since he wasn't here. I looked up just as a very attractive man covered from head-to-toe in tattoos stripped his shirt off and jogged up onto the court with a stern look on his face.

Woah... he's so handsome...

I kept my eyes on him as he laughed at something one of his buddies said and began playing teams with them. He was really good too... I felt someone sit beside me, but I paid them no mind as I kept my eyes fixated on this beautiful stranger.

"Cute, isn't he?" I heard a feminine voice speak from beside me and I snapped my head in her direction. A gorgeous girl sat a couple of inches away from me in shorts and a t-shirt. Her eyes were the most beautiful green I had ever seen and her hair was red and super curly. Freckles graced nearly every inch of her but in the most stunning way ever and I blushed at her accusation, "U-Uhm, forgive me."

She smiled at me and nodded her head at him, "That's Matteo Salvatore. I assume you're Samantha, Stefan's sister?" I nodded with my eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "I don't mean to come off as rude, but do I know you?"

"No, but Benny told me about you and that you guys would be staying with us for a bit? I'm sorry, I'm Willow!" She said with a pretty smile and an outstretched hand.

"Call me Sammie!"