35

Vote and enjoy✈️

   "Wake up, Sammie, we're here," I heard Willow whisper in my ear and I groaned softly as I opened my eyes and realized the jet had landed

"Wake up, Sammie, we're here," I heard Willow whisper in my ear and I groaned softly as I opened my eyes and realized the jet had landed. It was early morning and the sun was shining brightly in through the windows.

I grabbed my luggage and walked off of the jet with Stefan following closely behind.

Yes, I caved. Everyone came with me. I canceled my flight, Gino scheduled Matteo's jet to pick us all up that same night. Gino and Benny carried Matteo's drunken body into the jet. Benny talked Stefan and me into going back to the Muraka.

I happily obliged because I'm in love with that place. Sleeping sixteen-feet underwater? Going to sleep and waking up surrounded by beautiful fish and bright blue water? That's paradise. I don't know how long we'll be here.

"Fucking Christ it's bright," Benny mumbled and then quietly apologized for his language immediately afterwards. I giggled softly and breathed in the beautiful air of the Maldives. The sand was white, the water was cyan blue, the trees were intensely green, the sky had small puffy white clouds. It looked just like last time.

"Where am I?" I heard the southern accent of Matteo and when his eyes landed on me, I didn't miss the look of shock, "You're... here?"

"I talked her into all of us coming with her," Stefan said and I watched as the corner of Matteo's lip slightly curved up and he walked over to me, pulling me to him, "Thank you. For the other night. I'm sorry."

I hugged him back as I listened to Gino curse at Benny for kicking sand on him as Willow's voice erupted, "Are we really going to stand around and cry about what happened or are we going to change into our bathing suits and swim in that beautiful ass water?"

"Swim, duh," Gino said excitedly and Stefan laughed as he led us to the empty bathrooms. We walked there with our luggage and began changing.

✈️

It's been five hours since we made it to the Muraka. Everyone has settled in and we're currently watching Dirty Dancing on the TV whilst Gino and Matteo sort through business papers at the bar island.

"Wait... so... Robbie is the guy who got Penny pregnant? But isn't he the guy who's trying to get into Baby's sister's pants?" Stefan asked and Willow laughed as she cuddled into his side, "Yes. He's a piece of crap. Just keep watching."

"I hope Johnny busts his face in!" Benny said angrily as he shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth and I laughed from beside him on the couch. I can't believe none of the boys have watched this movie.