57

Vote and enjoy✈️

   "I want you to come with me tonight," Ezra's deep voice filled my ears as he continued to play with my hair whilst we cuddled our naked bodies to each other

"To that ball you've been talking about the last few days?" I asked, pulling the covers up a bit over myself.

I've lost count of how long it's been since Ezra and I have been together. We've been together intimately so many times and we've been on so many dates. They've all been amazing, Ezra is undeniably perfect. And... I can feel myself falling for him, hard.

Which is terrifying to me, since what happened last time when I fell in love. Last time it didn't go too well. I gave it my all and I got my heart ripped from my chest and stomped on for his own amusement. But I promised myself I would try again and here I am... with Ezra. And it's perfect.

He communicates with me through everything. We don't agree on something? We talk it out. We want to go do something? We talk it out. Something doesn't work in bed or works really well? We talk it out. We start to argue? We talk it out. And it's made life so much better. So much better.

Ezra nodded as he sat up against the headboard, bringing the covers with him, "Yes. I'll text you the details of the dress code whenever I'm free. Be ready by seven, okay?"

I smiled slightly, humming in response as I wrapped an arm around his torso and we sat there, just enjoying each other's presence.

✈️

I'm freaking out.

I am freaking out!

It's six-thirty; thirty minutes before I have to be ready for Ezra picking me up, yet he hasn't texted the details of the dress code at all! I paced up and down my room in my pajamas as Willow looked at me from the bed.

"Maybe he's running late? Let's just go ahead and do your hair and makeup so when he does text, which he will, you'll be almost completely ready," she suggested calmly and I nodded as she led me to the bathroom.

She plugged the curling iron in, brushing my hair as the iron heated it up.

"You need to breathe, babe. This is all going to be alright," she said and I breathed in deeply, "Thanks, Willow..."

She chuckled and began quickly curling my hair before moving onto my makeup. After adding the finishing touches, Benny appeared in the doorway with a large black box.

"What's that?" I asked and he shrugged, "Some dude was knocking on the door and said this was for you from Fortgang Enterprise. It's heavy as hell though."

My eyebrows furrowed and Willow shrugged as she began packing away all of her makeup that she just used. I reached for the box and Benny placed it in my hands, leaving to go downstairs.

"Geez, it is heavy," I mumbled as I took the top of the box off and my eyes were instantly met with a beautiful white-gold masquerade mask and a note beside it.

"That mask is super pretty. I didn't know it was a masquerade ball," Willow said and I nodded in agreement as I grabbed the note and began reading it.

I'm so sorry I'm running late, I promise I will be there soon. I picked this out for you and I hope you love it as much as I think you will.
Ezra

"His handwriting is pretty, too," Willow said and I laughed, "It most definitely is. Here, hold this mask so I can see what else is in this box."

She grabbed the mask and the note as I pulled out the most beautiful white-gold dress I had ever laid eyes on. The perfect combination of lace and silk was stunning along with the matching gold heels and choker that lied underneath the dress in the box.

 "Woah," Willow and I said in unison

I touched the dress with the tips of my fingers as if I put any more pressure, I would wake up from this fantasy dream. Willow giggled as she waved a hand in front of my face, "While that may be the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen in my life, you need to put it on! Drop your bra, let me spritz this perfume on you."

I nodded and dressed down to everything besides my black panties. She sprayed me with the warm-scented perfume that made me smell amazing. She helped me into the dress, then into the shoes. I grabbed the mask and she made sure I wasn't going to mess up the curls with the band attached to the mask.

"Oh my goodness, Sammie," her jaw dropped, "Let me take a picture!"

I did a pose that made us both laugh before a knock on the bathroom door sounded. I opened it up and Stefan was waiting. His mouth fell open, "Jesus, Sammie, is God picking you up?"

I laughed and he linked arms with me as we began walking out of the room and into the hallway, "You really do look pretty. Have fun tonight, m'kay?"

I nodded with a grin on my face as he helped me walk downstairs. Walking in these heels is difficult, but thank the heavens it's manageable.

Once we reached the bottom of the stairs, Ezra walked out of the living room as he spoke and laughed with Benjamin and Gino. His attention slowly diverted towards me, making my stomach instantly crawl with nerves.

Oh, God, does he hate it on me?

His slacked open jaw slowly spread into a grin as he scanned my body, wearing a matching tux to my dress.

"You look absolutely stunning, Samantha," he said as he walked over to me, grabbing my hand to pull me out onto the floor. He spun me around slowly, smiling to himself all the while.

"I knew you would look perfect in this dress but I did not imagine you to look like a fairytale. You look fucking gorgeous," he gawked and I felt heat crawl up to my cheeks as I laughed.

"You ready to go?" He asked with a grin and I nodded, linking my arm with his.