71

Vote and enjoy✈️

 "What?! How are you even thinking about this right now?!" I whisper-yelled as I panicked, putting as much pressure as I possibly could on the gunshot wound

His hand lifted off of my hip and he groaned as he dug in his pocket. He grabbed out a small red velvet box and I stared at it with my lips slightly parted in shock. He coughed into his other hand and I watched as blood came out of his mouth and into his palm. I cocked my head as I looked at the driver, "Step on the fucking gas pedal!"

"M-Marry me," he panted weakly with a smile and I sobbed loudly as blood kept pouring from his wound. I nodded and he grinned before coughing again.

"Of course I'll marry you," I sobbed before I looked behind Matteo's head and noticed someone trailing the car at a dangerous speed. That's not my brother and that's certainly not someone trailing for Matteo's wellbeing.

"Lose them!" I yelled at the driver with tears parading down my face and he looked back at me with serious eyes, "I'm doing the best I can. Please calm down-"

"With all due respect, my fiance is bleeding out and we're being followed. Your best is not enough!" I yelled harshly and I felt Matteo's hands on me again, "P-Put the ring on... sweetheart."

I looked back at him and realized he is fading much faster than I could handle. I stared at him angrily and put a finger in his wound so that it would cause him pain and he would be more alert. He yelled with gritted teeth and looked at me angrily, "Why the he-hell... would you do that?!"

"You don't get to be angry with me! You couldn't keep your composure together for even one more minute! You had to go all egotistical maniac macho man on the guy as soon as he called me something other than Sam! And then out of all of the times you had to propose to me, you choose to do it as you're bleeding out all over me!" I yelled and he laughed weakly before coughing again, "I'm d-dying and you're yelling at me... t-typical Sammie..."

"You are not dying, asshole," I cried and he opened up the box, showing me a beautiful diamond ring. I cried harder as I pressed the wound on his belly even harder, "It's b-beautiful, Matteo..."

"We're here!" The driver announced and I looked at him, "Park the car, slip back here and put as much pressure on his wounds as you can. I'm getting out and dealing with these fuckers."

"N-No... don't! T-Too dangerous," Matteo coughed and I grabbed the ring, slipping it on my finger. It's the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my life.

I grabbed his face and kissed him roughly, "I love you. Now survive."

I nodded at the driver and grabbed the gun that Matteo shoved in his pants. I opened the door and turned the safety of the gun off, cocking it and getting ready to do what I needed to do to save the people I love.

"Sammie, no!" I heard Gino yell behind me just as a man stepped out of his car and aimed a gun at me. I aimed mine quicker and shot him in the face, letting him fall to the ground as the people in his car got out and began shooting my direction simultaneously as more cars began pulling in the hotel parking lot.

Crap!

"Call the code, Benjamin!" Gino yelled from behind me and immediately people began filing out of their cars.

I heard Gino's voice yell again, "Doctor Romani, Matteo is in the black car!" I felt someone's hand on my shoulder as soon as I shielded myself behind a civilian's random car. I shivered from the cold weather and the hand as I looked up quickly, realizing it was Willow. She had two large guns in her hands and she handed me one, "I assume you know how to work this?"

I nodded, "Do you?" She nodded before looking at multiple cars pulling in, "Some of those are Matteo's men. More are on their way. This is a war against the German Mafia from the Italian Mafia. We have the Russians and the Mexicans on our side, but that's all I know."

"How did this happen?" I heard Stefan's voice from my other side and I looked at him with a panicked face, "It was a domino effect. Elias insulted me and his bodyguard man-handled me. Matteo pulled a gun on Elias and Gino shot the bodyguard. Then everyone started shooting everyone. Matteo was shot twice. Once in the leg and once in the belly. I tr-tried to stop the bleeding but I..."

"Oh my God, he's dead?" Stefan asked and I shook my head as tears kept falling, "H-He proposed to me before I got out of the car... and I said yes."

"Holy shit," Stefan and Willow said simultaneously before bullets started shooting our direction.

I aimed my gun and shot one of the multiple people shooting at us. Stefan and Willow did the same until we were in a full out war and more people were pulling in as we speak. I heard someone running behind us and I looked to see Benny. He handed us our IDs and passports, "We have to go. Now. Matteo's jet is landing five minutes away and we have to be on it in ten minutes or it's leaving. Protocol. Romani has already left towards the jet with Matteo and Gino is in the car too. Matteo is going to be okay, but we have to leave right now. Japan is siding with German and they have thousands. We're going to Italy because they expect us to go back home to LA."

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

Benny sucked in a sharp breath as he looked at us each.

"This is war."