Chapter 60 - Dance it out

This chapter May or May not be related to the Dance it outs from greys anatomy  and yes I did use meredith and Cristinas Last dance it out song :)
_________________________________________

I perked up a bit once mum and Brett started teaching again it had been so long since I'd spent a full shift with them I had forgotten how much fun they were together.

Thay did manage to corner me before lunch though.

"Jessica Leslie Casey you stop right there!" Mum said as I attempted to walk out the classroom unnoticed.

The remaining students looked confused at the fact she knew my full name.

I rolled my eyes looked at themand then smiled as a plan formed in my mind I turned back around And walked straight into Stella.

"Nice Try Kiddo but we're getting it out of you one way or another, now turn around and get your ass back over there" Stella says

Damn it plan foiled.

I turned around and walked back into the classroom while everyone else filed out.

"So then are you going to tell us what's up" Sylivie asks sitting down.

"I'm pretty sure you already know what's up" I reply

"Thats true we do" mum replied "and we're going to help you feel better"

"How? Its not as if you can turn back time" I say confused.

"Yes but you know what we need to do and it's always works" Stella replies pulling out her phone.

I had caught on to what they were talking about.

We had taken the Greys anatomy idea of dancing it out when we needed to.

We had adopted this as our thing, more often than not we did it when we were drunk but that wasn't exactly possible with us all being at a official CFD building.

Stella had found the song she was looking for and I smile at the song she had chosen.

They all knew I loved this song and it just always puts a smile on your face.

We all began dancing, I'm not sure you could call it dancing given that none of us were any good but it was good enough for us.

People often underestimate the bond of friendship and how powerful it can be.

This bond that the four of us have is unbreakable and nothing would ever come between us.

Dancing it out really was the best way to get rid of any of out problems.