Chapter 7-Joshy

Josh and I settled onto the couch as Jake left, he laid his head in my lap. His eyes were still glassy from tears, but the bright smile had returned to his face. I ran my fingers through his curls as he looked up at me.

"I love you so much, Opie," he said softly as if he wanted only me to hear. "When I saw Jake's car, I was scared.." he continued as he held eye contact with me.

"I'm sorry, he just wanted to talk.." I whispered as I kept twisting his curls carefully omitting the kiss.

"I don't want to talk about Jake anymore. I just want to spend time with my woman," he said with a cheeky grin as he leaned up to kiss me.

"Your woman, huh?" I said haughtily as I lifted his face to mine and kissed him.

"I guess I never actually asked you, huh?" he blushed as he smirked. "Ophelia Dawn Miller, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend, officially?" He beamed at the formality of his question. He's always playing up the drama.

Playing along, I said, "Joshua Michael Kiszka, it would be my pleasure to be your girlfriend." I put my hands on either side of his face and pulled him in for a kiss. I could feel his lips curl into a smile, and without missing a beat, he scooped me up and carried me to my bedroom while continuing to kiss me.

We helped each other undress before climbing into bed. I climbed on top of him and started to feather kisses down his neck as he smiled at me. I let my kisses wander down his chest and stomach following his happy trail down. I kissed his hip bones as I grabbed his cock and began stroking him. He watched eagerly with a goofy smile that made me melt. I caught the tip of his cock in my mouth and flicked my tongue along the bottom before taking his length in my mouth. He groaned and reached down wanting to touch me. I noticed his eagerness, so I pulled away to switch positions.

I climbed up onto his face with my ass towards the headboard, and lowered myself onto him. He immediately began licking my slick and sucking on my clit as he grabbed my thigh and squeezed. I bent down and put his clock in my mouth again and began to work it with my hand, too. He moaned between my legs, and the vibrations felt amazing. He used his other hand to slide 2 fingers inside curling and uncurling them rhythmically.

"Oh fuck," I mumbled with my mouth full, which elicited another groan of pleasure from him. He began bucking his hips up to aid me taking him deeper down my throat, causing saliva to pour around him as I gagged. I started grinding on his face, and enjoying his nose rubbing against my clit as he slid his tongue in and out with his fingers. I felt my orgasm build and started to inadvertently squirm, but he grabbed both hips and pulled me down. The grip of his fingers would likely leave bruises, but it was so hot that I started to cum with his tongue inside me. The sensation of me tightening like that pushed him over, and I could feel his warmth fill the back of my throat. I swallowed and pulled away before collapsing beside him.

"I love you so much," he said with a sleepy grin. I leaned over and kissed him, tasting myself on his mouth.

"Are you going to say that all the time now?" I teased.

"Only every time I think it," he said with a wide smile.

"If you keep looking at me like that, we're never going to leave this room," I replied with my own cheeky grin as I leaned in to kiss him again. It felt as if we couldn't be close enough, and I was always wanting more of him. I laid my head on his chest tracing hearts with my finger on his other pec while he held me and ran his fingers through his curls.

"Opie..come home with me for Christmas," he whispered.

I looked up to study his face and make sure I understood his question. "To Michigan?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "To meet more Kiszkas?" I asked pretending to grimace.