Chapter 41-Yet

Ophelia's POV
I woke up with a killer headache, and the memory of the shower incident hit me like a ton of bricks. I was alone in the back bedroom, but my cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment anyway. I looked over to see a glass of water and some medicine on the nightstand. Jake was a godsend for that, I swear. I swallowed both pills with one gulp of water, and noticed my camera sitting by the lamp. I hadn't seen it since Josh took over the photography at the bar. I giggled remembering how much fun we all had and kicked myself for missing Baby playing for Sam.

I picked up the camera and scanned through the first few pictures. I had snapped a a couple of the boys goofing off that made me chuckle. Sammy was doing his best Bruce Lee and Danny looked like the Karate Kid.

I scrolled past the drink pictures because they'd take more editing than I felt up to this morning. The ones Josh took were perfect, though.

The focus and the angles made everything look so dreamy and interesting. The ones of me drinking would definitely be in my blog, with his permission. I kept scrolling and saw pictures of Sammy and Danny laughing and pictures of Jake gazing at me fondly as I animatedly talked with my hands. It's all kind of blurry, but I think I was arguing with Sammy about pop music and my love for Taylor Swift. Josh took a few selfies, too, and they made me giggle.

"Good morning, beautiful...how are you feeling?" Jake asked as he walked in and sat down beside me.

I grinned at him and cupped my hand behind his neck pulling him into a kiss. "I'm feeling much better. Thank you for taking care of me," I whispered as I looked back down to the camera. My eyes landed on the most beautiful picture I have ever seen that had myself in it. Jake and I were standing face to face, lips almost touching, with big smiles from laughing, and we were lit up by the neon lights behind us.

"I'll always take care of you, Opie girl, he whispered before kissing my temple and tucking my hair behind my ear. I smiled and tilted the camera to show Jake as he laid his head on my shoulder. "That's a really great picture..how did you manage to take that?" He asked in surprise.

I shook my head and looked up at him with a smile. "I didn't, Josh did," I said in awe. He squeezed me closer with his arm wrapped around me.

"Come get some breakfast before Sammy eats it all. Josh and I cooked," he said with a smile. I was starving, so I eagerly crawled out of bed and threw my hair into a messy bun. I was too lazy to put a bra on, and figured the boys would have to get used to it anyway.

Jake and I walked out through the bunk area into the kitchen. Sammy, Danny, and Josh were seated at the table with glasses filled with orange juice and plates full of toast, eggs, and bacon. I smiled and said, "Good morning, boys!" Sammy and Danny grumbled their responses clearly hungover.

"Good morning, sunshine," Josh beamed at me as he passed me a full plate and glass. I sat down across from him and Jake slid in beside me.

My smile widened as I spoke to Josh. "The pictures you took are gorgeous! Do you mind if I use some of them for my blog and social media stuff?" I asked.

He grinned and nodded. "You don't even need to ask, Ophelia. I'm happy to help if that helps you stay here with me-I mean us." His correction made me giggle, but I caught Jake frowning out of the corner of my eye. I reached over and put my hand on his thigh and looked up at him with a soft smile. His frown transformed into a smile as he leaned in to kiss me.

"God, you two are disgusting!" Sammy groaned as he shoved a piece of toast in his mouth.

"Get a room.." Danny added with a teasing tone. I looked over at him to see a light blue/purple bruise under his left eye.