Chapter 46-Amsterdam Pt2

Jake's POV
I woke up around 10am, and realized Opie and I had missed the complimentary breakfast. I glanced down to see her sleeping peacefully with her head on my chest. I brushed her hair out of her face as I kissed her forehead before gently scooting out from under her. She sighed and settled into my pillow and continued sleeping.

I put on a pair of boxers and went to the kitchen to try to make some breakfast. I turned on the tv to a music channel before I began cooking some bacon and eggs. I heard footsteps behind me, and turned to see Josh sneaking a girl out of his room. She was wearing a tight silver dress and silver heels clearly from the night before. Her makeup was smeared and her blonde hair was messy and tangled. I smiled and waved as Josh tried to push her past me without stopping to talk.

"Good morning, Josh and friend," I said with a snicker as I turned and plated the food I had made.

"Good morning, Jake!" The girl exclaimed as she smiled and twirled out of Josh's hands. "You were amazing at the show last night," she giggled. I looked over to Josh with wide eyes and snorted when I saw him cover his face with his hand and shake his head.

"Thank you," I replied with a smile before looking down and remembering I was in my boxers. "I'm going to wake my girlfriend, but I'll see you around—" I began before realizing that I didn't know her name.

"Jennifer. My name is Jennifer. It was really nice to meet you guys," she said with a smile as Josh ushered her out the door and closed it behind them. I giggled to myself and poured a glass of orange juice before walking back into my room. Opie was still sleeping peacefully, so I sat the plate and cup down on the night stand before climbing back in bed with her and covering her face, neck and chest with kisses.

She shut her eyes tight and tossed and turned as she giggled under my touch. "Jake!" She exclaimed between giggles. "I'm awake! I'm awake!" She squealed as I began tickling her ribs. She took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. I smiled as she kissed me and squeezed her tight to my chest.

"I love you, Opie girl...last night was amazing," I cooed as she sat up next to me and I passed her the plate of food.

She eagerly accepted and said, "Thank you, babe! I love you." She took a bite of eggs and grinned. "This is delicious..thank you and thank you for last night," she added with a wide toothy smile. I blushed slightly and stole a piece of bacon then got up to start our shower. She giggled to herself as she slapped my butt when I walked past her. I shook my head and laughed before turning on the hot water and watching the steam immediately fog the mirror.

"You can shower first, and I'll meet you in there," I said with a wink before sitting on the edge of the bed and flipping on the tv. She crawled out of bed and kissed my cheek before turning towards the bathroom. I glanced her direction hoping to admire her bare backside as she walked away.

"Holy shit! Opie, I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I jumped up to get a closer look at the bruise on her ass. I held out my hand to gently touch the bruise and made a face. "Was last night too far? " I asked sadly as she turned around.

"Jake, I promise I'm fine. I liked it..please don't apologize," she replied with a big smile before pulling me into a kiss. "I will let you know if it's ever too much," she began to trail off as her cheeks flushed.

I felt my smile grow as I looked down at her. I kissed her lips, the tip of her nose, and her forehead. She giggled and buried her face in my neck leaving little kisses across my collarbone. I groaned and tilted my head so she could gain better access. She put her hands on my hip bones and kissed me deeply as she pulled me towards the bathroom. I smirked as I eagerly followed her lead.

After our steamy shower, Opie and I spent the day exploring Amsterdam with Josh, Sammy, and Danny. We looked for thrift stores and record stores like always, and we were not disappointed. Josh stayed on his phone nearly the entire time, which was unusual for him.