Epilogue-We Can Do This

***2 Year Time Jump***

Ophelia's POV
"Will you two come on?" I called out through the quiet house as I clipped the leash on our puppy's collar. He whined and squirmed, practically dancing towards the door. I could hear Jake and Clem giggling in the bathroom.

"Just a second, mama," she chirped between stifled giggles. I knew better than to leave them alone this long, but she had missed her daddy terribly while he was on tour, so I let them have as many moments together as they needed.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked while patiently waiting by the door, glancing down at the antsy pup at my feet. He was small right now, but as a cream colored golden retriever, he wouldn't be little for very long. Clem had decided to name him Jimi after her second favorite guitarist, which made her dad melt.

"How do I look?" Jake asked as he stepped out into the living room with our little girl in his arms. I burst into laughter as I noticed the glitter and eyeshadow all over his face, along with the proud smile on my daughters' face.

"Clem, you made daddy so pretty!" I cooed as I walked over to kiss the top of her head. She clapped enthusiastically and grabbed his face, pulling him close so she could plant a kiss to his cheek as he grinned.

"Baby, would it be alright if I washed this off before we go see Gram and Pops?" Jake asked our daughter hopefully as he sat her down. At 3 years old, she was still in her bossy phase, so I knew her answer before she spoke just by watching her furrow her brows and cross her arms.

"No! I want you to be the prettiest boy there, daddy," she softened her expression and stuck out her lower lip, pouting. I clapped my hand over my mouth in effort to contain my snickers.

"I'm just worried that your Uncle Josh would be too jealous.." he lied smoothly. Clem had a moment of confusion then a brief look of concern before she pushed him towards the bathroom and climbed her stool to turn on the sink.

"I guess it's just you and me for a bit longer, Jimi," I mused as I lead him towards the door. I sat down on the floor and pulled him into my lap so I could put on the doggy snow boots we had just picked up. Michigan snow was much more abundant and frequent than Nashville snow, and we were planning to spend the next few weeks in this Airbnb. He whined and wiggled in my arms as Jake and Clem walked over to us while giggling together. Jake held out his hand and helped me to my feet before pulling me into a kiss.

"Ready to go, Opie girl?" He asked with a smirk. I nodded and followed him out to our rental suv. He buckled in Clem while I put Jimi in his booster seat and buckled him in. The car ride was fairly uneventful, but the scenery was absolutely beautiful all covered in snow.

When we pulled into the Kiszka driveway, Mama K met us outside, hurrying towards the car. "Where is my baby girl? Clementine?" She squealed as she opened the door and found our little girl clapping and giggling.

"Gram!" She screamed as Mama K unbuckled her and scooped her up before turning to walk inside.

"Yeah, Mom, Opie and I missed you, too," he joked as he walked around and opened my door before getting Jimi out of the backseat. I couldn't contain my laughter as he pretended to pout. "I guess we're chopped liver now," he shrugged and snorted a laugh as he held out his arm for me to hold while he lead us inside.

The house was full of happy, laughing people, and it filled my heart with joy. I glanced around for the usual faces, and was happy to see Grace draped over Sam's lap as they snuck kisses on the couch. "Ophelia!" A cheerful voice echoed through the room, and I turned to see Dylan jogging towards me. Josh sprinted across the room and tackled Jake as if it had been more than a few days since they'd seen each other. "They'll never grow out of it, will they?" She laughed as she hugged me.