Chapter 35-Perfect

Jake's POV
We pulled into the parking lot finally, and all I wanted to do was take her to bed. I glanced over at her when I parked, and she was already eyeing me mischievously. I winked at her then got out to open her door. "You're so fucking sexy," I mumbled as I I leaned down and kissed her, sure that she could taste herself on my lips. Her lips curled into a smile, then I threw her over my shoulder and spanked her ass.

She giggled and pretended to try and get away, but when I sat her on the edge of the bed, she pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I undid her top and let it fall, then sank down to my knees to pull off her bottoms. She bit her lip as she watched me, and I met her gaze as I licked a stripe from her knee to her inner thigh. I covered her soft skin in kisses before letting my tongue glide across her clit. She threw her head back and moaned as my flicking tongue continued.

"Holy shit, Jake..that feels so good," she said in a sultry voice. I smiled and slid two fingers between her lower lips coating them in her sweet juices. She moaned as they slipped inside. "Please," she whispered as she tugged at my hair trying to pull me up. I shook my head no and kept going. I licked circles around her swollen clit and fingered her wet pussy until I could feel her tightening around my fingers. I glanced up again so I could watch her come undone. I hated that I missed parts of it earlier. Her hips bucked and she clenched around me as her head flew back and her jaw fell open. The moan that escaped her mouth was the sexiest thing I've ever heard.

"Good girl," I growled as I stood up and took off my trunks. I motioned for her to scoot further back on the bed, and she moved up to the pillows and laid back. My cock was rock hard and slid along her thigh as I climbed on top of her.

She tried to reach down, but I caught her wrist and pinned it above her head before doing the same with her other hand. She smiled and looked down at my lips. I knew she wanted me as much as I wanted her, and I wanted to savor this moment. Still holding her wrists, I bent down and kissed down the line between her breasts. She smiled and closed her eyes enjoying my touch. I focused on her right breast, taking her nipple in my mouth causing her to moan lightly. I had to fight back a smile, and instead flicked my tongue back and forth as it stiffened in my mouth. She purred, and I moved to her left breast to repeat my movements.

He hips bucked up begging for me to fuck her. "Are you ready, baby?" I crooned. She bit her lip and nodded. I leaned up and kissed her as I slid my cock into her wet slick. She gasped as she stretched to accommodate me...she's so tight. Fuck. I moaned into her kiss because she felt so good.

"Please let me touch you," she whimpered as I slowly thrusted in and out of her heat. I nearly forgot her hands were still pinned above her head.

I released them with a smile and whispered, "Anything for you, sugar babe." She laughed and my eyes rolled back at the sensation. One of her hands tangled in my hair, and the other scratched down my back in a way that gave me goosebumps. I maintained my speed and pressure as our breaths grew ragged and our moans grew louder.

"Don't stop," she panted. Holy shit. I could feel her tightening around me and I knew I would be finishing soon. I reached down and circled her clit with my thumb causing her hips to buck up into mine.

I groaned with pleasure and whispered, "Cum for me, Opie girl." I felt her clench around me as she did what I asked. She moaned my name and dug her nails into my back, and I collapsed on top of her as I finished.

I laid down beside her for a moment as we caught our breaths, and she whispered, "That was perfect, Jakey."

I blushed and felt silly for doing it, but this woman made me insane in the best possible way. I shook my head and smiled before kissing her forehead. "I love you so fucking much, Ophelia...so fucking much," I cooed.