Chapter 58-Track Record

Dylan's POV
After a quick nap, I woke up in Josh's arms and looked up at his gorgeous face as he snored lightly. I realized in that moment how hopelessly in love with this handsome man of mine I was. I will never get over how sweet and gentle he was with me for my first time, and how thoughtful he is all the time.

"I love you," I whispered softly as I leaned in and kissed his cheek. He smirked with his eyes still closed and wrapped his arm around me as he rolled pinning me underneath him.

"I love you more, Pickles," he replied sleepily before pressing his lips to mine and kissing me passionately as our lips parted allowing the kiss to deepen. He pulled away and looked at me with happy, dazed eyes before saying, "Sooo tonight...Mom and Dad are going to the Wagner's Christmas Party, so we're all thinking of hanging out here together...are you down?" He grinned wide as he waited for me to answer. I honestly didn't care what we did as long as we were together. I always enjoyed spending time with the boys and Opie, but nothing compared to spending time with him.

"That sounds fun," I said with a light giggle before kissing him again. The corner of his mouth curled into a smile, and I felt my cheeks burn. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer, as if he could possibly get any closer.

He lifted his face pulling away from mine slightly. "As much as I'd love to do this again..Should we get dressed and see what everyone else is up to?" He kissed the tip of my nose and ran his thumb along my cheekbone.

"Fine," I teased before he stood up and pulled me to my feet. I suddenly remembered how naked we both were when I accidentally looked down and saw him fully. I blushed hard and averted my eyes as I attempted to cover my chest with one arm and my lower half with my other hand. Josh threw his head back laughing and stepped closer to me. He put his hands on my hips and waited for me to turn to look at him. When our eyes met, my cheeks flushed pink, and I could swear his did, too. He kissed me sweetly before releasing me and grabbing some clothes.

I rifled through my clothes, and decided on a red, long-sleeve T-shirt dress that landed mid thigh. I paired it with a pair of thigh high white leather boots. Josh came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as he rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"You look absolutely stunning, babe," he whispered as I spun around and kissed him. He had put on a pair of dark khaki skinny pants, a green chunky sweater, and white vans. We looked like Christmas together, and it made me smile.

"You look pretty good, yourself," I purred as i held onto him and kissed him again. "Let's go see what everyone else is up to." He groaned and kissed me again before taking my hand as we headed downstairs.

Mama and Papa K had already left for the party, and it looked like Sammy and Danny were setting up beer pong on the kitchen table. They were laughing and throwing ping pong balls at each other when we walked in. "Hey! We were wondering when you guys were coming to hang out," Sammy said with a laugh before tossing a ping pong ball at Josh, who caught it and threw it back.

"Opie and Jake went to get beer," Danny explained as I looked around trying to find them.

"Ronnie went to the Wagners' to hang out with Danny's little sister," Sammy added, "So it's just going to be the 6 of us."

I nodded as josh wrapped his arm around me holding me close. "Oh, we're on snack duty, by the way," Josh said softly causing me to giggle.

"What are we making then?" I asked between laughter. He pulled me towards the pantry to look and see what was available.

"I was thinking we could just have a quesadilla bar set up," he said as he pulled out tortillas, a can of black beans, and a bag of tortilla chips. I opened the fridge and pulled out salsa, cheese, precooked chicken and steak, and all of Sammy's vegan options.