Chapter 39-Everywhere

Ophelia's POV
Jake and I spent the rest of the week packing and prepping for the tour. I had contacted a bunch of magazines about the blog idea and finally one had sent over a contract. Jake and I celebrated with a bottle of wine at home while we finished packing. I was thrilled to be able to blog all the cool places we'd be going and all the neat local bars we would get to visit. Jake was just glad to not be leaving me behind for 6 months.

We caught a flight to London, and the bus was there waiting. The energy was intoxicating as the boys couldn't contain their excitement. "Want to go to this pub down the way?" I asked the group just hoping to get some cool shots for the blog.

"Hell yes!" Sammy yelled as he threw on sandals and grabbed his wallet.

"I'm always down for drinks," Josh said with a smile and shrug before walking outside with Sammy.

"Yes! We love to blow off steam the night before the first show..great idea, Opie!" Danny said with a big smile as he followed Sammy off the bus.

"I want to be with you everywhere!" Jake sang in reference to one of my favorite Fleetwood Mac songs causing me to giggle. As we stood up to leave the bus, we hung back, and I kissed him deeply. "I'm so happy you're here with me," he whispered.

I kissed him again and replied, "Me too, babe."

"Get a room!" Josh teased as he popped his head back onto the bus.

"I tried!" Jake exclaimed causing me to giggle. We walked outside and headed down the London streets. Jake was goofing off with Sammy while Danny refereed.

"It's oddly reminiscent of the night we met, don't you think?" Josh whispered as he closed the distance between us. I smiled as I thought back to that night. Josh had always been so sweet and charming. I didn't stand a chance really now that I thought about it as I watched his smile widen with mine.

"It is a little bit, huh?" I asked trying to sound nonchalant. Josh put his arm around my shoulder, and I felt my whole body tense at his touch.

"Ophelia, I still mean every word I said that night. The universe lead our paths to cross for a reason.." he whispered softly as he leaned in to kiss my cheek before releasing me to catch up with the boys.

I laughed it off and watched as Sammy and Danny tried karate fighting on the sidewalk while Josh pretended to be narrating a movie about them. Jake ran back to me and kissed me. As we parted, his smile grew wide, and he turned his back to me and squatted down. "Climb on, babe!" He shouted.

I giggled and tried to walk past him, but Danny came to his rescue and lifted me onto Jake's back despite my protests before returning to his dramatic feud with Sam. I ruffled Jake's hair and kissed his temple as I ran my fingers down his ribs and back up gently lifting his shirt. He giggled like a little girl and squeezed my thighs that he was holding. A light moan escaped my lips before I could reel it back in, and I heard Jake purr in my arms.

We made it to this hole in the wall bar that was decorated with mushrooms and gnomes. When we walked inside, it was very dark and smoky, but the music was good and loud. "I'll pick a table if you'll order my drink, babe," I said to Jake as we walked further into the room.

"We should probably pick a seat near the jukebox, don't you think?" Josh asked as he caught up to me.

I shook my head and said, "Joshua Kiszka, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to get some alone time with me.." with a coy laugh. We sat near the jukebox like he suggested, and he chose the seat next to me.

"Who? Me?" He replied with his usual charming smile and laugh that echoed through the bar. I laughed with him and watched as Jake sat down on my other side, leaving Danny and Sam to sit across from us.