Chapter 45-Amsterdam Pt1

Ophelia's POV
We checked into our hotel room once we arrived in Amsterdam. This was the location for the last 2 shows of the European leg of the tour. We were staying in the hotel for the next 2 nights before catching a flight back to the states.

The living area was shared, but the four of them each got their own room. I was of course staying with Jake. Overall the hotel was very nice and luxurious. There was a big beige sectional couch in the living area across from a large flatscreen tv. The floor plan was open, so the kitchen overlooked everything with an island separating the two areas.

All of us put our bags in our rooms, then Jake and I decided to nap before the show. I cuddled close to him and let him hold me while we slept. After a few hours, my alarm went off indicating that it was time to go to soundcheck.

"I meant to wake up earlier so we could get some food beforehand.." I groaned as my stomach growled. Jake giggled as he got up and straightened his clothes.

"There will be food in the lounge area before the show, I promise," he said with a grin before sitting on the edge of the bed to put on his boots. I crawled across the bed and settled in behind him with my legs around his waist. He kissed my forearm sweetly before leaning down and grabbing my sandals and slipping them on my feet. I giggled and kissed his cheek as he stood up and carried me out of the room.

Sammy, Danny and Josh were waiting for us in the kitchen giddily talking about heading out to the bars after the show tonight. "There's this hookah bar between the venue and here that will be perfect!" Sammy said excitedly.

Josh beamed and clapped his hands together with enthusiasm. "I love a good hookah bar!" He shouted causing Danny to jump and notice Jake and I walk into the kitchen.

"About time you two get up! You ready to go check out the venue?" Danny asked with a big smile. Sammy turned to look at us with a matching smile, but Josh looked away.

"Let's go, boys!" Jake shouted as he carried me out the door. I giggled like a child and kissed his temple.

We arrived at the venue and met with the crowd waiting by the gate. I loved seeing the boys interact with their fans. I tried to slide off of Jake's back, but he held on refusing to let me down. I hugged him tighter as we talked to fans and hugged them. Their laughter was infectious. After a while, Danny cleared his throat to let us know we ran out of time, so we said our goodbyes and headed inside.

They ran through soundcheck pretty quickly, and I marveled at the size of the stage and all the seats that were sure to be filled soon. The boys all disappeared to their rooms to change and reappeared with alcohol in the lounge. We all took shots and joked about the last few shows.

"Josh is probably more excited about finding a girl to flirt with at the bar than he is about the show," I teased as I glanced over at him on the chair across from me.

His eyes lit up and he looked up from the shot glass he was babysitting. He threw back his shot and smiled at me. "We're all sexual creatures, Ophelia," he replied with a smirk. Sammy and Danny erupted with laughter and Jake giggled beside me. "Some of us just choose to indulge outside of monogamy," he added. I laughed so hard that I nearly choked on the sandwich I had grabbed from the snack table.

"Shut up, Josh!" Jake said playfully as he tossed an orange at Josh. Josh caught it and bit into it like an apple. I gagged and nuzzled into Jake's neck as he said, "He's always ate them this way..you've never seen him do that?" He giggled loudly as I shook my head groaning.

"The peel has 3 times more vitamin c than the inside," Josh explained as he continued to eat. "Plus it's high in fiber," he added with a wink. I groaned again as Sammy and Danny made disgusted faces and laughed.