Chapter 65-Forever and Ever

Jake's POV
After the performance, Opie met me back stage with a smile on her face. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her passionately. "It feels like everything is coming together," I whispered as I buried my face in the crook of her neck and held her tight. She giggled and kissed my neck before finding my lips again.

"You were amazing, Jake," she said softly as she intertwined our fingers and I rested my forehead against hers.

"I think you're a little biased," I teased as we made our way through the halls back stage. She laughed and shook her head as she followed along. We hung out with the guys in the dressing room until the show was over. Then we went back out to bow. After that, we all caught an Uber back to the hotel and went in to our respective rooms.

"Jakey, I have some news to share," she began quietly after we sat down on the bed with our backs against the headboard. My heart started to race as I studied her face for clues.

"About the baby?" I asked nervously. She smiled and placed her hand on her tiny baby bump.

"Yes...we're having a little girl, Jake.." she replied gently. Her smile grew and my heart fluttered as her eyes lit up.

"A little girl," I repeated softly. My eyes stung with the threat of tears, but I was determined to hold them in. I gazed lovingly at my pregnant fiancé, and all I could do was smile. Opie placed her hand on my cheek, and as soon as her skin touched mine the tears immediately began to fall. I hooked my hand on the back of her neck, and pulled her in for another deep kiss. She giggled and pulled away.

"Are you happy? I know you probably wanted a little boy so he could be a guitar god like you," she teased, but I could tell she was genuinely asking.

"Of course I'm happy, Opie girl! I love you so much, and I was going to be happy regardless as long as the baby was healthy....plus, she can learn guitar, too," I added with a smirk. She laughed as she got up and got ready for bed. I stripped down to my boxers and quickly brushed my teeth before crawling under the blanket and cuddling until we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up to someone banging on our door. I groaned and rolled out of bed before stumbling to the door. When I opened it, I found Josh standing there with a big smile on his face.

"You weren't still sleeping, were you, Jakey?" He asked with a toothy grin. I groaned again, causing Josh to giggle. "It's like noon.." he added as he walked inside past me.

"Good morning, Josh," Opie said sleepily as she sat up in bed pulling the covers up around her. Josh smiled at her and bowed dramatically as if he was tipping a top hat.

"Listen, I have a favor to ask you both.. Dylan and I are getting married today.." he said nervously. "Can you help me set everything up?" He asked as he looked at me. "And can you just make sure Dylan is ready and meets us there by 4pm?" He asked as he looked over to Opie. We both nodded before glancing back at each other waiting to see if the other had any objections.

"Yeah, I think we can handle that," I replied, still watching Opie to see how she felt. She smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Awesome! So, Jake, we gotta go find a florist and proper clothes...Opehlia, all you guys need to worry about is finding dresses and showing up," Josh said excitedly as tried to pull me towards the door.

"Can I put on clothes first?" I asked between fits of laughter. Josh groaned and crossed his arms across his chest. Opie giggled behind me as I hurriedly threw on some black jeans, black boots, and a black button up long sleeve shirt that I left mostly unbuttoned.

"I'll see you later, babe," I whispered as I crawled across the bed to kiss her. She grinned as she held my face and kissed me again.

"I love you," she replied softly. I smirked and mouthed it back as Josh proceeded to drag me out of the room.