Chapter 37-Official

Ophelia's POV
After our unplanned kiss, I panicked a little and ran out of the frame. I grabbed a drink from the makeshift bar, and found a spot to watch the boys finish the stream from a distance. My phone started blowing up out of nowhere, so I opened it to scan the messages I was getting. I only had to read one to know what the rest said.

Grace-I feel like I missed a few chapters, but you and Jake look happy...also holy shit they're all fucking gorgeous. Feel free to share 😉

I started to freak out a little because I usually liked to stay pretty private, but now the whole world knew Jake and I were official. Texts and notifications kept flooding in. I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing like Josh had shown me a few times because it always calmed my mind.

Just then, Jake grabbed my hip and turned me to face him. "I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have pulled you in without asking.." he said softly.

I laughed a little before pulling him in for a kiss. "I guess it's good we had the girlfriend/boyfriend conversation because it's all over social media that you have a super hot girlfriend," I teased and showed him my phone as more and more notifications came through. I'll never understand how the fans found me so fast when I didn't speak or have my name mentioned. Jake grinned at my statement and held me tight to his chest.

"I love you so fucking much, Opie girl," he whispered before kissing me again. I smiled into his lips unable to contain how happy he made me. He giggled and pulled away, releasing me

"I love you, too," I whispered back before laughing even more. I held his face in my hands and kissed him again more passionately. He groaned lightly and pulled away.

"Just wait until I get you home," he said devilishly causing me to blush. I felt his hand slide from my hip down to my butt as he winked. I bit my lip in anticipation as he lightly smacked my ass. "For now, I want to show you off to everyone, though," he said with a grin as he took my hand and lead me around the room.

We made our way around the party, and Jake introduced me to the entire crew and production team. They were all so nice, and Jake was so sweet with everyone giving them hugs, asking about their families, and referencing inside jokes.As big and as popular as I knew they'd get, I was 1000% sure he'd always be this same sweet, lovable, goofball of a man, and that made my heart so full.

We finally made our way back to the other boys, and I felt even more at ease. Danny and Sam looked amazing in their burgundy and purple suits respectively. Danny had his hair pulled up into a bun, and Sammy had his down like Jake's.

"Opie!" Sammy and Danny said in unison as we approached. They met me with a big hug squeezing me right before releasing me.

"How are you liking the party so far?" Danny asked with a smile.

"It's really nice! Are you guys excited about the album?" I asked beaming at them both and watching as Jake made his way over to Josh sitting on the couch. "I'm surprised you've managed to keep the secret this long," I added motioning towards Sammy.

"Heyyyy!" Sammy said loudly before looking down, clearly realizing I was right to be surprised. Danny bursted with laughter at Sammy's lack of comeback.

"You should give the album a listen when you get a chance...I think there's a song or two on there you may recognize," Danny said mischievously. Sammy smacked his arm and they both started laughing.

"Where are y'all's dates?" I asked suddenly aware that I was the only plus one I had seen. They looked at each other before Sammy answered.

"These types of things are not usually something we can bring dates to...but Jake has been campaigning pretty hard to bring you, and the label finally caved the other day," Sammy said quietly. I was shocked, but understood when I glanced over at Jake and caught him staring at me. He flashed me a big smile, and he just looked so happy.