Chapter 47-Extraordinary

Josh's POV
Amsterdam had been good to me so far, but tonight was the last show in Europe and I was nervous for once. The time difference was annoying me extra because it was way too early to call Dylan. Her audition was today, and I wanted to help her run through lines again.

I stretched and rolled over to see the girl from last night was still here. Fuck. I nudged her shoulder and leaned in to whisper, "Good morning, beautiful.." I think her name is Jenny or something, but I'd rather not be wrong.

She turned to me and smiled. "Morning, Joshua," she beamed.

"I had a really extraordinary time last night—and I thank you for that—but I have a really busy day today...can I walk you out?" I asked sheepishly with a grin. Her smile dropped, but she nodded before getting up to get dressed.

I tried to sneak her out without waking anyone else, but her heels clicking on the tile were deafening. As we neared the door, I saw Jake cooking breakfast in his boxers. Great. He waved and smiled, and I desperately hoped she hadn't noticed him.

"Good morning, Josh and friend," Jake said with a giggle as he piled the eggs and bacon on the plate. I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"Good morning, Jake!" She exclaimed as she twirled free from my grasp. "You were amazing at the show last night," she giggled. Jake looked over to me with wide eyes. I covered my face with my hand and shook my head causing Jake to snort.

"Thank you, I'm going to wake my girlfriend, but I'll see you around—" Jake began before he was interrupted.

"Jennifer. My name is Jennifer. It was really nice to meet you guys," she said with a smile as I nearly pushed her out the door and closed it behind us.

"Thank you for last night, Jennifer," I grinned before pulling her into a hug. She didn't say anything back, but she kissed my cheek before walking away.

I walked back inside to see Jake had gone back to his room. I sat down on the edge of my bed and pulled out my phone. I searched for a florist in Nashville that took online orders. I scheduled a bouquet of Sunflowers and Daisies for Dylan to be delivered to her house after her audition. I left a note that said

Dylan,

I'm so proud of you!

Josh

There was a character limit, so I couldn't include everything, but I knew this would be sufficient. I smiled to myself and ran through a shower before getting dressed for the day. I chose a pair of black and white vertically striped pants, white vans, and a long sleeve white t-shirt with my mala beads dangling at my chest.

I heard Danny and Sammy laughing in the kitchen, so I went out to join them. Danny had on black jeans with a hole in the knee, a Led Zeppelin shirt, and black high top vans. Sammy was wearing dark skinny jeans and a green Henley with a pair of sandals. Both of them had their hair up in loose buns.

"We still waiting on Jake and Opie?" I asked with a grin as I made myself a salty dog. They were both already sipping on a beer.

"Yup," Danny said before smacking his lips. Sammy clapped his hand on Danny's back causing them both to giggle.

"We're already used to waiting on you, though!" Sammy teased as Danny nodded and chuckled. I shoved his shoulder playfully and threw my head back laughing.

Opie walked out of their room, and I lost my breath for a moment. She was wearing white vans like mine, a short black dress with one of Jake's flannels as a sweater. Her sun and moon necklace nestled in her cleavage. Her blonde hair was half back, and wavy if not still a little wet. She looked positively radiant, though.