Party Time

For once you wished that time would slow down. You still were not sure what you were doing to say to Draco or how you were going to break the news but you knew you had to do something.

Keeping a secret from him was killing you.

At the end of the day he popped his head into your office. "Are you busy?" he asked smiling.

"I am never too busy for you." You smile back at him.

"It is not just me," he laughs as he steps to the side. Pansy brushes past him and comes around your desk to hug you. She is carrying a cup holder with four cups in.

"I've got coffee," she smiles. "Draco," she hands him a cup. "Harry!" she calls and when he comes in she hands him a cup. "And Evee," she smiles as she hands you your cup before taking her own.

"Now the reason I am here is because I thought we could have a little Hen/Stag party this evening for our bride and groom. The wedding is only 4 weeks away after all and the next few weeks will be chaotic."

"That is actually a good idea Pans," Draco smiles.

"I know. So I booked you boys a VIP section in a gentleman's club tonight for 8pm. You are welcome." Both Harry and Draco looked at each other shrugging and accepting the plans. "Us girls I have booked a spa package. It is in a very luxurious hotel. I have already spoken to Kingsley and he has provided us with our own security for the evening so we are safe Draco," she turns to him as she can see he is about to object.

"Are you sure it will be safe?" He asked.

"Yes it will be. It is a private function so there will only be myself, Evee, Daphne, Luna, Hermione, Ginny and Tori. We have four guards with us, two at either entrance and you guys can swing by and pick us up on your way home."

"Seems like you thought of everything," you smile sheepishly at her.

"Of course I did. Now you," she points at you. "Dress sexy. I have a private room and there will be pampering, music and dancing."

"Yes ma'am." You give her a mock salute.

"And you boys. Be on your best behaviour and do not get Theo too drunk. Knowing him he will end up with a shaved off eyebrow or something."

"We will," Draco grins.

"Ok well I have to go and tell the others. Evee you have to meet us at the end of your driveway at 7.25pm and we will set off from there. Toodles."

She walks out of the office swinging her hips as she goes.

"Wow! She is organised." Harry laughs.

"She is demanding...I feel sorry for Ron," you laugh.

A memo floats into the room and straight into the side of Harry's head. He mumbles something to himself as he opens it and then curses before running you of the room shouting "I will see you later."

"That was weird. Come on Draco. Apparently I have a party to get ready for."

The two of you lock up and head home joined by Hermione and Luna. As you reach the foyer you call over your shoulder. "I will see you later Mione, you better look hot!"

When you arrive back to the house you notice a new security guard. "Em hi. Where is Jeremy?"

"Got a call from his wife and had to head home. I am Alan. I will be with you tonight."

"Nice to meet you Alan. I am Evee."

He smiled and walked back into his office as he opened the gates. You headed up the driveway not really giving him another thought.